Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! (7106 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / Urgent Nanny Vacancies. Mainland And Island Offers. / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by luvt(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ride2work
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by luvt(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ride on
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by luvt(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Ride2work
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by luvt(m): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Ride on
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by somehow: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Mexyz:
You need to put an estimate so we know how munch you charge as fare...
Alapere Estate Bus stop to Lekki, do you guys have any arrangements there?

Please how is commuting like from Estate bustop to Lekki?

If you are to resume by 8, when do you leave home or get to estate bustop?

Lastly, are there buses there to lekki or you hoop into private cars?

Pardon my long enquiry
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by Mexyz(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2020
somehow:

Please how is commuting like from Estate bustop to Lekki?

If you are to resume by 8, when do you leave home or get to estate bustop?

Lastly, are there buses there to lekki or you hoop into private cars?

Pardon my long enquiry
Alapere Estate to Lekki is like the normal stress of mainland to Island.
Resuming by 8 means you have to leave latest 5am(you should be at Estate by this time) advisable to even get to Estate before 5am on Mondays, this is because of the crowd and rush for vehicles.
Few Buses actually, so most times its usually private cars.

Though I don't go to Lekki again since my Office relocated to Falomo, I just join the LBSL Buses at Estate to TBS then connect Falomo from TBS.
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by somehow: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mexyz:
Alapere Estate to Lekki is like the normal stress of mainland to Island.
Resuming by 8 means you have to leave latest 5am(you should be at Estate by this time) advisable to even get to Estate before 5am on Mondays, this is because of the crowd and rush for vehicles.
Few Buses actually, so most times its usually private cars.

Though I don't go to Lekki again since my Office relocated to Falomo, I just join the LBSL Buses at Estate to TBS then connect Falomo from TBS.

Chai
thanks
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by luvt(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2020
Ride2work
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by luvt(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2020
Ride on
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by Equity15(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Is this still available?
Re: If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! by Lotusflowerbomb: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hellooo are you guys still operating?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Never You Go For This Farm Job At Ibadan (link) / Massive Recruitment For Fresh Engineering Graduates / 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.