Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Waec Marking Coordination 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Marking Coordination 2019 (28550 Views)

WAEC Marking Coordination 2020 / 2019 NECO Marking Coordination??? / 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Tobinrobin(m): 5:24am On Jun 28, 2019
EditLord:
Thanks for the corrections prof. But if you had looked well enough, you should have noticed it was autocorrect. And it wasn't meant to be be 'write better' but 'write again'

In your haste to reply & not to understand, you still made another mistake. I was trying to be sarcastic ‘Mr write better’ grin
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Tobinrobin(m): 5:27am On Jun 28, 2019
mojysiola:

Mehn today at Loyola for gate Crashers naa die. I was there as well. There's hope if one can stay till they are ready to attend to gate crashers.

Are you coming today as well? Can we link up ?
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by alternateReality: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Please which school is the centre for English Language in Lagos? I will like to gatecrash but want to know how close the centre is to my residence. Any info?
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by oyaskii(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2019
If you know you are gate crashing pls attend the coordination religiously, if you missed yesterday, make sure you are there for today and tomorrow and have your attendance taken. Parcel is to be distributed on Sunday between 10am- 5pm, is a fact that most examiners might not come due to new job placement, marriage or relocation so these spots will fall to Gatecrashers and the criteria for selection will be area of study as per connected to the subject been marked, previous experience in marking, year of graduation and attendance during coordination. Also be smart kind of, some subjects are very competitive so meaning much examiners thereby diminishing your chances so go for less competitive subjects in as much is related in a way with what you studied. Coordination today should start as from 2pm so that the school hosting can close, and teachers can come but tomorrow should be as from 10am.

Shalom and Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Joyincrease(f): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Chai.......can I go today?

1 Like

Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2019
oyaskii:
If you know you are gate crashing pls attend the coordination religiously, if you missed yesterday, make sure you are there for today and tomorrow and have your attendance taken. Parcel is to be distributed on Sunday between 10am- 5pm, is a fact that most examiners might not come due to new job placement, marriage or relocation so these spots will fall to Gatecrashers and the criteria for selection will be area of study as per connected to the subject been marked, previous experience in marking, year of graduation and attendance during coordination. Also be smart kind of, some subjects are very competitive so meaning much examiners thereby diminishing your chances so go for less competitive subjects in as much is related in a way with what you studied. Coordination today should start as from 2pm so that the school hosting can close, and teachers can come but tomorrow should be as from 10am.

Shalom and Good luck.
Ba'ami eku làákáyè.a You spoke well
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Tizzyreal: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Any one with current account should please help me. I am an online feelancer and i write for some int'l magazines that pay me $200/month. I opened a gtbank dollar account to receive my money but they said i should get two referees with current account to sign for me before i can receive cash. Unfortunately i don't have anyone around me with a current account and so i am willing to pay anyone with current account #1500 each month from my earnings to help sign for me. If interested please send me a PM so we can talk
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by DukeJenrus: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Girls Secondary school Rumuokwuta Port Harcourt Rivers State call 0806681872 for further information

1 Like

Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Bejusttoall: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
kingchris30:

Please what of chemistry marking, which of the ibadan centers should i go and can i still gate crash today?
I'm sorry for just responding. Hope you were able to locate the centre?
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by olalekan9320(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
EditLord:
Ba'ami eku làákáyè.a You spoke well
oyaskii:

Shalom and Good luck.
Please what do you mean by year of graduation is it that people with recent year of graduation would be considered first or last
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by oyaskii(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
olalekan9320:

Please what do you mean by year of graduation is it that people with recent year of graduation would be considered first or last
considered last, people with older cert are deemed to have more experience which is weird because teaching is suppose to improve over time but then again it's Nigeria embarassed
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by alexsoftwork(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello, Hw about checkers,Do they need checkers now? What are the criteria for checkers,?
Do they mark on Saturday?
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by olalekan9320(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
oyaskii:
considered last, people with older cert are deemed to have more experience which is weird because teaching is suppose to improve over time but then again it's Nigeria embarassed

I graduated 2018 and when I was writing attendance most people there graduated much earlier

Among the three of us that went, two has been disqualified because of certificate not correlating with subject to mark, that's the reason I'm afraid everything won't be waste of time and money at the end of the day
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by oyaskii(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
olalekan9320:

I graduated 2018 and when I was writing attendance most people there graduated much earlier

Among the three of us that went, two has been disqualified because of certificate not correlating with subject to mark, that's the reason I'm afraid everything won't be waste of time and money at the end of the day
That's why stated earlier is better to mark your area of specialization.
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Ayo199(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2019
olalekan9320:

we are in same shoe my brother..graduated 2018 also while most gategrasherd there graduated 2013-2015..I'm just going because I major in Mathematics but I know chances are slim
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Ayo199(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2019
oyaskii:
what time is today own starting?
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Ayo199(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2019
oyaskii:
Pls what time is today own starting
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by olalekan9320(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Ayo199:

we are in same shoe my brother..graduated 2018 also while most gategrasherd there graduated 2013-2015..I'm just going because I major in Mathematics but I know chances are slim

I'm also just going because the subject I intend to mark is very related to my specialization, I pray at the end of the day we are selected
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Mimirabelle4: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2019
virtueblazer:
Good day house, pls I need help on Abeokuta's Agric.science marking centre.
Thanks
Were you able to attend yesterday and was it Isabo or Kolobo's location?
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by oyaskii(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Ayo199:

Pls what time is today own starting
10am
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by kingchris30(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Bejusttoall:

I'm sorry for just responding. Hope you were able to locate the centre?
No bro. I was occupied. Thanks man
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by kemkol(f): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gatecrashers in other states, how far? Na politics dem dey do for my centre oo.. all these coordinators brought their people. No space for any gatecrasher who doesnt know any of the coordinator. Na wa for this country abeg.

1 Like

Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Francisayo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
No hope for gatecrashers here too I......Effort wasted
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by gidob(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Can't believe I wasted 2500....and 3 good days....

3 Likes

Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by DukeJenrus: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
I have a pack already today marking 300 scripts

1 Like

Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by DukeJenrus: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Though I started last year to Gate crash

1 Like

Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by DrewMX(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
kemkol:
Gatecrashers in other states, how far? Na politics dem dey do for my centre oo.. all these coordinators brought their people. No space for any gatecrasher who doesnt know any of the coordinator. Na wa for this country abeg.
No be lie o. Na so we see am. Igando Centre na man know man things.
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by niyi123: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
DukeJenrus:
I have a pack already today marking 300 scripts

How many days for the marking and would the pay up to 20k
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by niyi123: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
DukeJenrus:
Though I started last year to Gate crash

Likewise me, but I would be given papers today.
To God be the glory
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by patako: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tizzyreal:
Any one with current account should please help me. I am an online feelancer and i write for some int'l magazines that pay me $200/month. I opened a gtbank dollar account to receive my money but they said i should get two referees with current account to sign for me before i can receive cash. Unfortunately i don't have anyone around me with a current account and so i am willing to pay anyone with current account #1500 each month from my earnings to help sign for me. If interested please send me a PM so we can talk

Whatzup me on 08034877808
Re: Waec Marking Coordination 2019 by Sunshine009(f): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2019
Someone please help me.. What do I do when my total score for a particular paper is 45¹/2 (Forty five and half).. Do u just record it like that and circle?.. If yes, how will I enter it in the white sheet and shade it in OMR?.. Can half be shaded in OMR?.. Pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Things You Should Remove From Your Resume Immediately / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / Did I Do Wrong With My Attitude ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.