Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Purpose Of Application Has A Lot To Do With Visa Issuing Or Not - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Purpose Of Application Has A Lot To Do With Visa Issuing Or Not (667 Views)

5 High Income Businesses You Can Start This Year And Earn A Lot / I Sell A Lot Of Phone Accessories Both Ios And Android / I Create 3d Logo Designs And Lot More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Application Has A Lot To Do With Visa Issuing Or Not by livingcoast4u: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
THE PURPOSE OF APPLICATION HAS A LOT TO DO WITH VISA ISSUING OR NOT
WHAT is purpose?
Purpose means direction or reason why the action want to be carried out.
When you are applying for non-immigrant visa which can be through the following method
1)Through Conference
2)Through Schooling
3)Through Tourism
4)Through Invitation

The various embassies consider the purpose of application ,which help the consular to determine if your application is real or just for the purpose of escaping from Nigeria.

If you application do not have reasonable reason why you apply for visa then the applicant will be denial visa.
There are many factors that which consular do consider if the applicant application is real for the purpose stated or false,they include the following:
1)The information filled in the application form
2)Who you are as a Nigerian/applicant
3)how you generate and earn money
4)How long you intend to stay
5)your supporting documents
6)where you will be staying when you travel and lots more

For every answer and information you provide ,there is a lot of consideration that the consular do,before making finial decision.
I am Mr Richard ,visa processing consultant,I help applicant identify best method of application,develop visa processing strategy and ensure all the consular of various countries,consider your application and issue you visa.

NOTE:I am not a consular and I don’t make finial decision but I ensure all applicant do the right that will lead to the consular favoring you.
For consultation and visa processing,get in-touch with
Mr Richard 08024995989 call and whats-app

EMAIL:FOCUSHILLTOP2000@gmail.com
Visit my facebook/America focushilltop richard
Office:3 oduyemi ikeja lagos.

Re: The Purpose Of Application Has A Lot To Do With Visa Issuing Or Not by livingcoast4u: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
VISA APPLICATION REQUIRED CREATIVE STRATEGY WHEN APPLYING FOR VISA

The various embassies are in Nigeria and the purpose of them here in Nigeria is for visa processing.

Non –immigrant visa application is open to everyone irrespective if you know anyone or not in that country.
Visa application is technical and all the consular look at the method of application,the information provided,the supporting documents,the purpose of traveling, and who are you in Nigeria.

The various consular are trained and qualify embassy representative that determine if applicant will be issuse visa or not.

A lot of travel agent don’t know ,what will make applicant to have high chance of applicant to qualify for visa,they don’t know the current update on visa processing,they are not creative and they keep using old method that is no more working,making many applicant to lost the visa.

I was called by my friend to go through an application for his younger brother who an agent is assisting to process us visa.
In the application,I saw salary #1million naira and I ask the agent why did you put one million naira and he said that amount will make the consular to give him the us visa that how I knew ,many applicant have failed filling the application with information that will make them to be rejected at the embassy.
Always remember the consular are trained and highly qualify to do the review of visa application before making finial decision.
Some times, some applicant just keep wasting money by just hoping and hoping one day the consular will give them visa with out understanding how the application is been done in the right way.

There are four basic ways of visa application
1)THROUGH SCHOOLING
2)THROUGH TOURISM
3)THROUGH CONFERENCE
4)THROUGH INVITATION

With our years of experience and update visa processing matters, we can assist you in your visa processing.
We have two ways of operation which we assist applicant to process their visa

1)Through Consultation
2)Through helping the applicant from the beginning till the end of the application.

For more details get intouch with
Mr Richard …08024995989
Email:focushilltop2000@gmail.com
Office:3,Oduyemi ikeja lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Ibeju Lekki LG Lagos State / Honda 2009 Full Option With Leather Interior,sliver Color ,foreign Used For Sale / Make Money From Home | Guaranteed Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.