Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Left My Matrimonial Home For Fear Of My Life – Ex-gov Chime’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left My Matrimonial Home For Fear Of My Life – Ex-gov Chime’s Wife (341 Views)

'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA / Photo: Former Sen President Ken Nnamani & Gov. Chime Welcome Tinubu To Enugu / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left My Matrimonial Home For Fear Of My Life – Ex-gov Chime’s Wife by Petfadblog1: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2019
The estranged wife of former Governor of Enugu State, Sullivan Chime, has stated that she left her matrimonial home in fear for her life.
The lady, Clara, made this known while getting cross-examined by the Paul Onyia, the counsel for Sullivan Chime who filed a petition for the dissolution of their 11-year -old marriage.
She said, “I bought two vehicles – a Lexus 570 SUV and a BMW S6 – for myself while married to the former governor .
“I did not use his money to buy the vehicles. ”
She added that her landed property was bought and paid for by her from the Enugu State Housing Corporation after leaving office.
Clara said, “I have the title documents of the landed property. ”
Concerning having knowledge that the petitioner ceased to be governor since 2015, Clara said, “I am aware that he ceased to be Enugu State governor on May 29, 2015. ”
She , however , disclosed that she did not know how much Chime earns as pension . ”
She also revealed that she was receiving maintenance allowance from her husband since 2013 they had been living apart. She also alleged that she has been prevented from seeing her only child with him .
“I only see my child during Church services or at social events whenever I am in town , ” Clara said.
The case was adjourned by Justice Angela Otaluka until October 14 for adoption of final written addresses.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/i-left-my-matrimonial-home-for-fear-of.html
Re: I Left My Matrimonial Home For Fear Of My Life – Ex-gov Chime’s Wife by Lanretoye(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2019
so what's the fear?
Re: I Left My Matrimonial Home For Fear Of My Life – Ex-gov Chime’s Wife by Jmk9292(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Best for her

(1) (Reply)

Masquerades Defy Olubadan’s Directive, Entertain Ibadan Obas / World Parents Day: Parents Forum Hails Lasg’s Investment In Education / Help!!! Eze Chikamnayo Needs Mental Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.