Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,560 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family (27254 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) / Prince Eke In Matching Outfits With His Twins And Second Daughter / Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by Lilimax(f): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bloooody:

Of course cool
The same consuming fire that was used to kill the innocent children in Egypt tongue
The same fire that figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites shocked
Imagine punishing someone for not completely killing his enemies but showing them mercy shocked, he is most certainly kind.
Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

The same way he also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him because he is a kind and loving God.

The same God who struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagina
Imagine killing someone because he knew it was wrong to Bleep his brother's wife tongue
I hope as a follower of God you're willing to become a sex slave in his name.
To become nothing but a baby machine.
Let's not forget women aren't allowed to speak in the church grin But oh well, what do I know?
God is kind.
Stop!
You're nothing but an Atheist wannabe shocked
But look, it does you no good.
My last comment on this issue
Bye!!!!
Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by Bloooody(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lilimax:

Stop!
You're nothing but an Atheist wannabe shocked
But look, it does you no good.
My last comment on this issue
Bye!!!!
Why should I stop shocked
I'm simply saying God's work.

I honestly hope you don't wear wool cuz that's a sin embarassed
Leviticus 19:19 says “do not wear clothing woven from two different kinds of thread” please prove all your clothes are made from singles fabrics or I would, again, have to recommend you hire yourself an executioner.
Imagine getting yourself killed by a kind loving God because of wool but oh well, we can't judge God.
He is a kind lover who needs our money and tithes. cool
Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by Gabson001(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Money good
Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by Gabson001(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=Bloooody post=79229912]
Of course cool
The same consuming fire that was used to kill the innocent children in Egypt tongue
The same fire that figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites shocked
Imagine punishing someone for not completely killing his enemies but showing them mercy shocked, he is most certainly kind.
Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

The same way he also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him because he is a kind and loving God.

You have a long way to go, cux it seem you are lost... Remember one of your kind died months back... Pray same thng doesnt happen to you
Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
D leg dey dia... I can see d tip of her footwear...
@ d left down side of d wife's direction.
Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by Bloooody(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=Gabson001 post=79231809][/quote]
And thousands of Christians die in the north, what's your point?
Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by Reelmii: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
the daughter's leg is inbetween the mums leg, she raised it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by Malaymoney(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls warris dis

1 Like

Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by vickydevoka(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Malaymoney:
Pls warris dis
90% of gals bleach. So dats not a problem
Re: AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family by Olufela30: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

Mommy abi the pikin? grin

check again..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding / Chiamaka: I’ll Quit Acting If My Husband Is Rich Enough To Take Care Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.