Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry (26574 Views)

Devastating Flood In Bayelsa State In Pictures / Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver / Motorcyclists Smuggle People Across Ogun/Oyo, With N100 Bribe - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry by IDnoble1: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:
no...chasro
That Badagry is in Lagos, OK?
Re: Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry by donbachi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
IDnoble1:
That Badagry is in Lagos, OK?
liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry by Alday: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
I personally witnessed at least 2 bikes fall into the flood with riders last night on same road.

Jakasibo:
What if they mistakenly fall inside the flood nkor
Who'll be who then

If you look at the pictures closely, the bikemen carefully move in a queue while in the water.

If you try to form James Bond and carve your own path, you'd head into a deep gully and get baptized.
Re: Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry by Sabby1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Wow! That's youth empowerment. Our government is really creating jobs oooooo
Re: Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry by Ugosample(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
slowice:
Haba I thought this kinda shit only happen in aba Village but Lagos na mega city naw..... ���, just so you know.... No part of Nigeria is better than the other. We re all in this shit together and we better act rather than support mediocrity

You have said it all...

some dullards will be gloating about Lagos and how the south east is a "wasteland"

But they don't seem to realise that these fools we have as the elite have decided to divide the gullible masses and keep them suffering

They don't know.

Lagos is the commercial hub in Nigeria

so what?

are people not suffering excruciatingly in Lagos as well?.I

it's a nationwide problem
Re: Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry by nevaadullmoment: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Odunharry:

Looks like mile 2-badagry Road. The second pix looks like under bridge trade fair

Guy I take God beg you to help me with CIPMN soft copy for intermediate 1 & 2.. sorry for disturbing you,thanks ogwuthompsons@gmail.com
Re: Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry by Odunharry(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
nevaadullmoment:

Guy I take God beg you to help me with CIPMN soft copy for intermediate 1 & 2.. sorry for disturbing you,thanks ogwuthompsons@gmail.com
Check your mail for intermediate 2 pack. Don't have inter 1
Re: Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry by nevaadullmoment: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Odunharry:

Check your mail for intermediate 2 pack. Don't have inter 1
THanks greatly,I really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Ride: Lagos State Unveils Ride-Hailing Taxi Scheme / Video: 2 Algerian Pilots Have Been Suspended For Letting A 10-yr-old Fly A Plane / Skyway String Transport Technology To Build Lagos To Abuja 45 Mins Rail Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.