Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

10 Top Quotes On Fulfilling Potentials - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Top Quotes On Fulfilling Potentials (231 Views)

Top Quotes By T.B Joshua Which Proves He Never Died / Barbados Officially Separates From Uk, Fulfilling Tb Joshua’s 2020 Prophecy / Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Top Quotes On Fulfilling Potentials by fitted60(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2019
[img][/img]

”There are no limitations to the mind except those that we created.” – Napoleon Hill

”Just try new things. Step out of your comfort Zones and soar, all right?” – Michelle Obama

”When i’m not feeling my best I ask myself, what are you gonna do about it? I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into better me.” – Beyonce

”Its always seem impossible until its done” – Nelson Mandela

”I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” – Elon Musk

”keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great.” – Mark Twain

”Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality” – Malala Yousafzai

”The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step” – Lao Tsu

”Continuous efforts, not strength nor intelligence is key to unlocking our potential” – Winston Churchill

”I believe that If you have revolutionary potential, you must make the world a better place and use it.” – Lady Gaga

Source: www.prayerland.org.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Celebrate My Birthday – Tb Joshua / Homosexuality / The 3 Seasons Of A Man. Choose Who You Want To Marry Based On Their Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.