Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly (27400 Views)

Lawman Duruji Resigns As Speaker, Imo House Of Assembly 48 Hours After / APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by olagbola45(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I hope they compensate popola in the nearest future this man led series of political war against bukola . Wish you the best bro.

even his people was against him in offa for dis post dude just have to let it slide cos as it stand he can't take house majority leader self

he fought so well for kwara people just look.at how dey messed it up for him but God know d best sha
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by walex2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
myddmodnabastard:
eeyah I pity popoola
popoola will be automatic deputy speaker. he was the only returning house member because he refused to decamp to PDP. to be fair to kwara north we have to compensate them. the reason will give them the position of secretary to the state govt and speaker. the deputy governor is form kwara south so it will be unfair for popoola from offa the same kwara south to become the speker. popoola will be guiding him on how to conduct the affairs of the house.

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by ezigr8(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nigerians are getting there gradually.
Congratulations to the young speakers
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by bettercreature(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bar1941:
Seems this NOT TOO YOUNG TO RULE mantra is becoming a reality, next level effect. These young lads should please not disappoint, may God help them.
Yes it’s working,we have to stop fighting online and go out there to pick a form

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by OmoManU: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hon Saheed From today you have my respect sir. Am proud we come from the same place. You don't disappoint unlike mesujamba

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
OmoManU:
Hon Saheed From today you have my respect sir. Am proud we come from the same place. You don't disappoint unlike mesujamba
What do you mean? So u want both deputy gov and speaker to come from kwara south, what about kwara north?
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
I see saheed popoola. Omo olofa monjo. Long live fearless boy. Bukola fear that boy die
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by Unconquerable: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
... while his age mates are here either waiting for a phantomic miracle or arguing about tribe. Kudos to him.
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by Jsucre(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Oloripelebe, Yahaya Bello of all people undecided
bad mouth
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bar1941:
Seems this NOT TOO YOUNG TO RULE mantra is becoming a reality, next level effect (Oyo, Benue, Kwara and still counting). These young lads should please not disappoint, may God help them.

Plateau actually.
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by boborneyor(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
olagbola45:

even his people was against him in offa for dis post dude just have to let it slide cos as it stand he can't take house majority leader self

he fought so well for kwara people just look.at how dey messed it up for him but God know d best sha
Nobody was against Saheed Popoola in offa ,the reason why he wasn't give the position is because the current kwara south senator is from offa , Deputy Governor is from kwara south as well ,APC is therefore left with no other choice than to compensate kwara north for this speakership position so that they won't be marginalized

Saheed is meant for greater things I believe !
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by olagbola45(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
boborneyor:
Nobody was against Saheed Popoola in offa ,the reason why he wasn't give the position is because the current kwara south senator is from offa , Deputy Governor is from kwara south as well ,APC is therefore left with no other choice than to compensate kwara north for this speakership position so that they won't be marginalized

Saheed is meant for greater things I believe !

I stay in offa some of apc member that join dem from pdp was against him I even have a neighbor against him always say bad thing about him.....

but I believe strongly he is a man of honor...
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by boborneyor(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
olagbola45:

I stay in offa some of apc member that join dem from pdp was against him I even have a neighbor against him always say bad thing about him.....

but I believe strongly he is a man of honor...

That might be true though ,everybody can't love him but he is really a strong man
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by ufuosman(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good one.... All the young speakers, I wish Dem well
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
I don't trust the Nigerian youth...

Congratulations to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by jellington: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Naturally responsible youth are taken over not the Atikulooters youth that aide and abetting corrupts Leaders.
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by osazsky(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
and some lazy nights youth who are 35 are still under d roof of their parents spits
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by Bar1941(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
ferhyntorlah:

Plateau actually.

Thanks, perhaps the person that posted it yesterday on NL made a mistake.
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by stormborn28(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bar1941:
Seems this NOT TOO YOUNG TO RULE mantra is becoming a reality, next level effect (Oyo, Benue, Kwara and still counting). These young lads should please not disappoint, may God help them.
not Benue but Plateau..
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by sundayoluwatimi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
It is our hope that the youths will show the elders what vibrant leadership is.

Experience may be lacking but they can learn the rope.
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by Hhenryy: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I hope they compensate popola in the nearest future this man led series of political war against bukola . Wish you the best bro.

Wait, you mean popoola no longer holds any political position?
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by BuhariAdvocate: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2019
Hhenryy:

Wait, you mean popoola no longer holds any political position?
he is a member of the house of assembly. And he supposed to be the speaker of the house being the only longest serving lawmaker at the house but Because of zoning arrangement he could be speaker again.
Re: 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly by Alejobs: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition / Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated / Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.