|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,509,582 members, 5,718,786 topics. Date: Friday, 10 July 2020 at 04:56 PM
7 Lies/discouraging Words About Real Estate Investing / REAL ESTATE INVESTING EVEN ON A VERY SMALL SCALE, HEBRON GARDENS(LFTZ) / Why Real Estate Investing Is Better Than A Fixed Deposit Investment (2) (3) (4)
|Real Estate Investing by Voltz09: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2019|
Through real estate investing, many individuals just like you have been able to increase their net worth substantially, obtain the things they always wanted to have, reached their financial goals faster than they thought possible, and preserved their wealth for their retirement and/or their families. and many have done so without much money to start with, or without any money to start with at all. The fact is, real estate investing is a powerful tool for building and preserving wealth no matter where you live and no matter who you are. and unlike some investment opportunities, real estate investing has “staying power.” demand for real estate in most areas is constant although there are economic factors that influence the market and its demands. The good news is that when the economy is in a slump, there are tremendous opportunities for good real estate deals because the number of buyers decreases along with tougher economic times. now is just such a time and that makes investing in real estate more lucrative than ever. The key to building wealth through real estate is having the knowledge to understand the market swings and pressures and then being able to capitalize on the opportunities as you find them. There will always be a never-ending supply of buyers looking for everything from their first home to their retirement home—and you will be the investor who has exactly what these buyers need. Before we go into greater detail in this manual about profiting with real estate, locating and negotiating deals, evaluating properties, and making the most out of some of real estate’s best opportunities, let’s take a brief look at the real estate investment market in general to see why it provides so many avenues for building wealth.
The Major Benefits of Real Estate
The benefits of investing in real estate are many, from creating situations where your profit potential is up to you, to building a lifestyle some people only dream of. With real estate, you can:
• Own your own Business Work part-time or full-time, be your own boss, and time things according to your schedule and goals.
• Take advantage of appreciation Real estate typically appreciates around four to five percent annually. This appreciation rate generally takes place as part of natural market growth, essentially, without you doing anything. To illustrate, consider homeowners who purchased their homes 20 years ago and now find themselves with N200,000,000 in equity in their homes at ikoyi lagos, something they never thought about at the time they purchased the home. Beyond that, you can create situations where you “force” appreciation, such as through renovations or cosmetic improvements to a home (we call this rehabbing properties). This is where the work you put into a property makes it instantly more valuable than the price you paid for it.
• Generate Positive Cash flow you Can use – Some investors will purchase property in order to rent it out and create positive monthly cash flow. Property can sometimes be rented for more than the total expenses (principal and interest, taxes and insurance), so you can make money from the rental, while someone else is building equity in your property. another way to buy and hold property is to lease it to someone else with an option for them to purchase it in the future. This technique creates excellent positive monthly cash flow since these tenants are willing to pay more than the average renter will pay
• Create a edge against inflation – Even in times of inflation, opportunities abound with real estate. That’s because inflation tends to force higher real estate prices and because the underlying asset (your property) can be counted on to be there through inflation (while some other investments may not survive economic downturns).
• Make Money Wth low Risk and low start up costs – The market for potential customers is huge and you can start your business in real estate investing with little or even no capital of your own. There are always private investors in the marketplace who have the money to invest but do not know how (or don’t care to do the work) to do the deals themselves.
|Re: Real Estate Investing by YungLasaint(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2019|
How can one start real estate investing with little or no capital?
|Re: Real Estate Investing by YungLasaint(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2019|
I want to be a real estate investor am I too young to keep such dream?
What level of experience do I need to be in the better off??
Will I be able of access funds?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149