Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo (45495 Views)

Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by Reelmii: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
etebefia:
Can't see any beauty, then and now.
life is difficult for the blind

I hope ur FLAVOUR locates u

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
you are still beautiful even now..
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by Franking: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Her chest now sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by JayPeeOham: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This woman, Chigwe Alex-Igwe and Maureen Solomon were one of the beautiful screen goddesses we have then.... They're either paired with Bob Manuel Udokwu or Charles Okafor.

The old Nollywood industry was filled with talented actors.

Ngozi Ezeonu my all time nollywood beauty queen and screen goddess when it comes to them mummies o.....sure u know what I mean!!!
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by degamemaster(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Femuel:
Milf

Perv alart grin grin grin
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by Uzomavictor(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
epitome of beauty
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by Uzomavictor(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
epitome of beauty.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by tiger28: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
JUST by being light skin does not automatically mean Beauty........ MYOPIC AFRICANS!
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by handsomebanana(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
tiger28:
JUST by being light skin does not automatically mean Beauty........ MYOPIC AFRICANS!

All these fools that get hard by insulting their fellow Africans vecsise they don't agree with your views.

She is a beautiful woman, her Complexion is also a part of it.
If e pain you well well go hang yourself because till now na only you bring her complexion join the topic.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by patchsk(f): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chukwurah003:

But now it is the PDP that is full of actors trying to deceive the gullible with calculated actions. Yeye

Ibü nnö anü ovïa!
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by megareal: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
She was never fine. She even looks better with age.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by nduka84(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
In those days we had beautiful talented female actors, who worked hard to earn their money. Today all we have in Nollywood are instagram olosho'S who only use nollywood to gain popularity and market their bodies to rich politicians and Dubai princes. They always go to Dubai to prostitute and eat Arab faeces, just for money and showoff.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by EmperorAlonzo1: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
MrMou:

Maureen Solomon fine?

yes nah....any time I hear her name I remember beyond the song she acted with John njama
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by Rajosh(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This woman, Chigwe Alice-Igwe and Maureen Solomon were one of the beautiful screen goddesses we have then.... They're either paired with Bob Manuel Udokwu or Charles Okafor.

The old Nollywood industry was filled with talented actors.
Chiege Alisigwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by JasonScoolari: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rajosh:
Chiege Alisigwe
Many thanks!
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by madjune(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
She had this hiden charm, intellect and flair that flashes now and then.

And, you could tell she was roundly educated.

Funny thing is, most Nigerian women and men eat too much.
Over the years, her looks and carriage were affected with too much fat.
You can see it.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by aboystar: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mrs Invitation to thunder! In super story
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by Rajosh(m): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Many thanks!
welcome bro
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo by opebiboy: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2019
Old mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji / Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.