Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President (37808 Views)

Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections / Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson / Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by jadams: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
illiteratepmb:
Complete it ... He will not be independent.

a wailing wailer spotted.
Meanwhile, here is your political hero

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Omoboricash(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
dipopooo:
Congrat SP Lawal.... APC needs to deal with Ndume, he's a traitor
Why just because he contested for SP. He tried his luck and popularity. Nothing more. No need to sanction him
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by mankand(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Àwọn pr influencial tí bẹ̀rẹ̀
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by millionboi2: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
So igbos are gradually being cut out of Nigerias politics, they have no idea even Nigerians are tired of their ranting and are already planning their biafuro for them secretly. Just look at how ekweremadu is shamelessly playing victim and tackling omo-agege to be a freaking deputy senate president....All hail biafuro. grin
Nigeria my foot......nkilika Nigeria.

U dat is in Nigeria, have all ur ppl bn gainfully employed......idiot

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by bluntolumide(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Trabelsi10:
na so my brother
abi na but some people won't like this... grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Don't cry, I feel your pain grin
millionboi2:
Nigeria my foot......nkilika Nigeria.

U dat is in Nigeria, have all ur ppl bn gainfully employed......idiot

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by zoedew: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
We can hope to have better representation and leadership for the Legislature! We are rid of gangsters and the lowbrows!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Bulusc: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Buhari no excuse.First secure us.

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by zoedew: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
dipopooo:

Traitor? No! Trusted? No. Sen. Ndume = - (minus, negative).
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Akumanwoke: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
" after 107 out of 109 Senators voted for him"

Please who is this one��

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by adeomoade204(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-new-senate-president-ahmad-lawan/

79 and not 107 voted for him
Please correct this misleading article

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Naruto87(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Now that both chambers are of the same party I hope there won't be anymore excuses in fixing our country. No more excuses Next level must be positive and visible.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Champneys: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
bluntolumide:
next level 93%.......loading

Next level oriburuku niyen!

Unless you are a fu..cking idio...t you will disagree that Buhari and co will never move Nigeria forward!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by bluntolumide(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Champneys:

Next level oriburuku niyen!

Unless you are a fu..cking idio...t you will disagree that Buhari and co will never move Nigeria forward!

that's your fucking problem......
He's will your president for the next 4 years you like it or not.........if you are frustrated instead of ranting ......kneel and pray to lord that buhari's administration should be favourable to you and your family no matter the circumstances.....

hating won't help you.....it will only make you miserable..

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Scetrocom: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-new-senate-president-ahmad-lawan/

So, that boko haram senator, Ali Ndume just disgraced himself by getting 2 out of 109 despite beating his chest that he's force to reckon with.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by vRendoh(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
dre11:

When it is your time....nothing under the sun can stop you. Men nswe will all queue for you.
Congrats Lawan!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Champneys: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
bluntolumide:

that's your fucking problem......
He's will your president for the next 4 years you like it or not.........if you are frustrated instead of ranting ......kneel and pray to lord that buhari's administration should be favourable to you and your family no matter the circumstances.....

hating won't help you.....it will only make you miserable..

It is you and your family I pity the most, I am safely nestled away in the United Kingdom

Enjoy your tradermoni amongst all the various disastrous metrics and performance figures your useless Buhari administration has inflicted on and will continue to inflict on you!

Efeeku lori next level oriburuku yin, no be hate. You get what you deserve when you vote in clueless, inept and incompetence dimwit..ts

Nah politics go kill of all una eventually!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Champneys: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
dipopooo:

Deal with a grown man who fully exercised his constitutional rights? You are a fu..cking brainless troglodyte!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by mrsiso(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
So igbos are gradually being cut out of Nigerias politics, they have no idea even Nigerians are tired of their ranting and are already planning their biafuro for them secretly. Just look at how ekweremadu is shamelessly playing victim and tackling omo-agege to be a freaking deputy senate president....All hail biafuro. grin

IBO's should have seen this coming, pitching tent with PDP gave them out, the only opportunity is for the president to make major political appointments from the East. When you pitch tent with a party, the party nominate you and rally supports for you.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by dipopooo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Champneys:

Deal with a grown man who fully exercised his constitutional rights? You are a fu..cking [b]brainless troglodyt[/b]e!

So you can't make a reasonable comment without throwing insults? Anyways, i blame your parents
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Champneys: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
dipopooo:

So you can't make a reasonable comment without throwing insults? Anyways, i blame your parents

Blame your parents dude, my parents have no business with you, miserable sod!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by bluntolumide(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Champneys:

It is you and your family I pity the most, I am safely nestled away in the United Kingdom

Enjoy your tradermoni amongst all the various disastrous metrics and performance figures your useless Buhari administration has inflicted on and will continue to inflict on you!

Efeeku lori next level oriburuku yin, no be hate. You get what you deserve when you vote in clueless, inept and incompetence dimwit..ts

Nah politics go kill of all una eventually!

you're in the united kingdom and yet still you sound like someone Hawking gala in traffic here in agege.....

Mr UK if you like leave UK and go to Japan......this is my father land and the best i can do is to wish for the best.......

even if lucifer himself sits in aso rock ,as long as God hasnt forsaken me and my family....am ok bro....

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by dipopooo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Champneys:

Blame your parents dude, my parents have no business with you, miserable sod!
I just checked your previous posts now... You are a serial loser, I have no business with you... You supported Ndume he lost likewise Atiku.... Sorry !diot
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Champneys: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
bluntolumide:

you're in the united kingdom and yet still you sound like someone Hawking gala in traffic here in agege.....

Mr UK if you like leave UK and go to Japan......this is my father land and the best i can do is to wish for the best.......

even if lucifer himself sits in aso rock ,as long as God hasnt forsaken me and my family....am ok bro....

Yen yen yen. You are finished!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by holyeye1989(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
No be Ambode I dey see by the right??
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Champneys: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
dipopooo:
I just checked your previous posts now... You are a serial loser, I have no business with you... You supported Ndume he lost likewise Atiku.... Sorry !diot

Go home and tell your father he is a bloody idi...or for impregnating your unfortunate mother

Stupid fuc. Ktard who should have been aborted in a gold circle condom!

Olofo jatijati

Who cares about the useless set of leaders and crude politics you people play?

Anuofia
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by dipopooo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Champneys:

Go home and tell your father he is a bloody idi...or for impregnating your unfortunate mother

Stupid fuc. Ktard who should have been aborted in a gold circle condom!

Olofo jatijati

Who cares about the useless set of leaders and crude politics you people play?

Anuofia
mannerless bastard
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by Champneys: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
dipopooo:
mannerless bastard

Did you tell him? grin

Oti jo were.

Vacuous troglodyte, if you cross my path next time I will smoke you like Philly blunts.

Brainless twerp
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by rioemmanuel(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations to him.

The simple solution that helps fight against all form of pain and arthritis. This solution has saved thousands of people from chronic body pains.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SOLUTION I AM TALKING ABOUT
Re: Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President by philos(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
mrsiso:

IBO's should have seen this coming, pitching tent with PDP gave them out, the only opportunity is for the president to make major political appointments from the East. When you pitch tent with a party, the party nominate you and rally supports for you.

So you mean every Nigerian voter must vote ONLY one person in a democratic multi-party election? Anyway, that could be the Nigerian democracy, but in saner climes, people are free to vote any candidate of their choice, without facing the consequences of parking out of the country because their preferred candidate lost in an election.
When will Nigeria graduate from this type of political mentality?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.