Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts (767 Views)

Aviation Authorities To Demolish 7,000 Telecom Masts / Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO / Insecurity: NCC Orders Shutdown of Telecom Sites In Zamfara State For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by Mugabbey: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Interested in diesel supply business, currently have enough capital set aside for bulk purchase of the product, as well as a peddler truck in mint condition.

Investors in the Telecom industry are one of the many heavy consumers of diesel in Nigeria and I'm interested in marketing the product to them. However, I have no idea how much diesel it takes to power the average mast.

Would be grateful if anyone could help with this, thank you.
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by Lisaint(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Can't you go three to make research. Can't you source info from them

. Place someone on Hotspot to watch out for them... Anytime they come to refill their tanks.... You can liase with them
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by osworld(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2019
How much did you acquire the peddler truck
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by MetaPhysical: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Mugabbey:
Interested in diesel supply business, currently have enough capital set aside for bulk purchase of the product, as well as a peddler truck in mint condition.

Investors in the Telecom industry are one of the many heavy consumers of diesel in Nigeria and I'm interested in marketing the product to them. However, I have no idea how much diesel it takes to power the average mast.

If I was a telecom operator and in need of diesel, trust me ill not purchase from you. You are a stark ignaa'nt! grin

Mr, mast does not consume diesel. grin grin If you want to do business online market yourself with credibility and fine tune your knowledge of the sector that you market to. Please go and do your homework on Cellular Base Stations and then return here and polish your title and the nonsense you wrote about powering mast. What you need to know is the kilowatt hour generated and supplied by the power plant at the base station. There are many equipments in the station and cellular antenna is one of them. The antenna on the mast does two things, transmission and reception and its abilitiy to process signal is measured Watts. Go and find out how it works and promote yourself successfully to Base operators. Talk to them in language they understand so they feel comfortable buying from you. I wish you luck bro. Just wondering....are you at Onitsha bridge head? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by ahaz: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

If I was a telecom operator and in need of diesel, trust me ill not purchase from you. You are a stark ignaa'nt! grin

Mr, mast does not consume diesel. grin grin If you want to do business online market yourself with credibility and fine tune your knowledge of the sector that you market to. Please go and do your homework on Cellular Base Stations and then return here and polish your title and the nonsense you wrote about powering mast. What you need to know is the kilowatt hour generated and supplied by the power plant at the base station. There are many equipments in the station and cellular antenna is one of them. The antenna on the mast does two things, transmission and reception and its abilitiy to process signal is measured Watts. Go and find out how it works and promote yourself successfully to Base operators. Talk to them in language they understand so they feel comfortable buying from you. I wish you luck bro. Just wondering....are you at Onitsha bridge head? grin grin grin grin grin
This is my problem with you nalanders must you insult the young man before making your point?..Guy you Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by ahaz: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2019
Mugabbey:

Investors in the Telecom industry are one of the many heavy consumers of diesel in Nigeria and I'm interested in marketing the product to them. However, I have no idea how much diesel it takes to power the average mast. My brother I once worked with a firm that does the maintenance job for etisalat before the bankruptcy.. You can chat me up on watsap for any question you desire and I might able to help...08036565217.

Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by ahaz: 12:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Mugabbey:

my brother I was the supply manager of a firm that handles the supply for etisalat in the south east and south south..you can chat me up for any info you desire I might be of help..08036565217.
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by MetaPhysical: 1:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You weren't even making sense
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by MetaPhysical: 1:16am On Jul 05, 2019
ahaz:
This is my problem with you nalanders must you insult the young man before making your point?..Guy you Bleep up

grin grin grin
Make sure you give that guy business.
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by MetaPhysical: 1:17am On Jul 05, 2019
ezenwajosh:

You weren't even making sense

Petriotic should become Patriotic!

Onitsha bridge head tout spotted! grin
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by SarkinYarki: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

So you can be smart ?

1 Like

Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by MetaPhysical: 1:24am On Jul 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

So you can be smart ?

An Nnewi gambari land tout spotted! grin
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by SarkinYarki: 1:27am On Jul 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

An Nnewi gambari land tout spotted! grin

So you have sense like this yet you choose to support Buhari .SMH

1 Like

Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by MetaPhysical: 1:34am On Jul 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

So you have sense like this yet you choose to support Buhari .SMH

Who did you support, Atiku?

Oya, articulate (or Atikulate...) difference between Buhari and Atiku regarding macban issue.
Re: Diesel Consumption Of Telecom Masts by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Petriotic should become Patriotic!

Onitsha bridge head tout spotted! grin

Kids

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Others Ex-leaders Absent From June 12 Celebration / Igbo's Are Tribalist Yet They Voted For A Turban Moslem Waziri Adamawa / When We Go Low, We Go Really Low (food For Thought For All Nigerian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.