Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) (4011 Views)

250Miles: 'Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Ate My N100k' Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Accused / Rare Photo Of Mayorkun And His Siblings When They Were Younger / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
These biscuits were the reigning biscuits then. If you have not seen or eaten one of these before, then you are extremely young now.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/how-many-people-ate-any-of-these.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Officialgarri: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
One of these biscuits is still missing in the picture.
Where's that digestive that's like buttons.
That time, I'll put one in my mouth and allow it to melt instead of chewing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by budaatum: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
These biscuits were the reigning biscuits then.
When?

In 2005?
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by izumaria: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
How time flies,remembering the good old days
GOD please help our beloved youths of this country nigeria
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
milk maid
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by fringz11(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
A lot are missing please gather more....
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
I liked coconut biscuit more than the rest but a month d ones u mentioned above I prefer speedy

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
All of the above
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by stefanweeks: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
The youths killed Nigeria

Cowards
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Awww I want pepper snacks the salty and spice together is something I'll not forget.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
OPPSS! I KNOW NONE OF THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by rex444(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
That pepper biscuits were my get well snacks.....the milk flavour of speedy mini is not there ..... nostalgia
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by leonard002(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
OP WHERE IS COCONUT

5 Likes

Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by kadree(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na small remain, speedy for make me ambassador.

9 Likes

Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by amaben2020(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pepper snack
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
These biscuits were the reigning biscuits then. If you have not seen or eaten one of these before, then you are extremely young now.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/how-many-people-ate-any-of-these.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

As soon as I read the headline my mind took me to speedy even without clicking on the link. That was my favourite back then in primary school.
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by spacks(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Speedy chocolate taste grin .. I still miss that biscuit uptill now

1 Like

Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by 9jaBloke: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
These ones never too tey
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hahaha...these biscuits those days eh
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Nbote(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
The best way to enjoy dat coconut biscuit was with groundnut
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Speedy biscuit was bae especially with cassava flakes.
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by damtan(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2019
Oh, I love pepper snacks
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Oblongata: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2019
Na wa o, you call these ones the good old days. Wetin old for these ones?

All these ones na 2000 downwards, i was in university sef...shior
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by Luizkid(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Remembered how I used to combine that Digestive and groundnut... taste is heavenly.
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by tonyxxx(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Pepper snacks was my favorite
Re: How Many People Ate Any Of These Biscuits When They Were Younger (photos) by tohyorsih(f): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2019
I'm missing speedy cry

Gosh! i used to soak it with milk kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To An Old Man, I Pity For Regina Daniels – Actress / “I Sell My Body For A Living Because I’m Lazy And Can’t Work” – Queen Farcadi / Psquare Loses Virginity At The Age Of 14 And 15 Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.