Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 (13640 Views)

President Kagame Attends Nigerian Governors' Leadership Retreat In Kigali / President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Rossikk(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
dam2000:
Am expecting people like president macron president trump
Why? You have a nasty colonial mentality. Common sense should tell you that Africa needs regional integration and trade to move forward, as opposed to being powerless lackeys of the west. When will you so-called Nigerian youths start to use your brains?

Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Tofax: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
bobolizim:
LMAO. Well, he represents Nigeria.
The same way some Americans hated Trump with passion but he still represent US. The honor is given to the country not the individual representing her.
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Rossikk(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lilimax:
We want First Class World leaders :-
Because you're a first class dunce and airhead. For you it is ALL about 'prestige', with zero thoughts about the short or long term economic benefits of the visit. Sad thing is that millions of Nigerians think like you, with zero common sense, despite your education.

Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Dalby(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Krazy8:
Absolutely disgusted that Mr. Kagame would pay a visit to this sh.it hole riddled with acute infrastructural malaise, I imagine what must be conceptualizing in his mind on how Nigeria is such A FAILED STATE. After the genocide which claimed more than 2Million lifes, The country has found the strength to put itself back on the track of economic prosperity. What can i say of my country? With no notable achievement despite enjoying relative peace. I SAY THIS WITH NO SENTIMENT!, NIGERIA IS ACCURSED AND WILL NEVER BE BETTER EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS, NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME FROM THIS COUNTRY, WE SHALL FAIL IN ANYTHING WE PUT OUR HANDS IN, POVERTY SHALL BE OUR BIRTHRIGHT, WE SHALL EAT AND DINE FROM THE TABLE OF WRETCHEDNESS, WE SHALL WE ANNIHILATED FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH AND OUR LEGACY FORGOTTEN IN A HURRY. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!

P.S I HATE AFONJAS AND THEY ARE THE WORST SCUM OF THE EARTH kiss

With all apology na your portion of Nigeria you dey talk about so...

Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by olumalcolm(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Krazy8:
Absolutely disgusted that Mr. Kagame would pay a visit to this sh.it hole riddled with acute infrastructural malaise, I imagine what must be conceptualizing in his mind on how Nigeria is such A FAILED STATE. After the genocide which claimed more than 2Million lifes, The country has found the strength to put itself back on the track of economic prosperity. What can i say of my country? With no notable achievement despite enjoying relative peace. I SAY THIS WITH NO SENTIMENT!, NIGERIA IS ACCURSED AND WILL NEVER BE BETTER EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS, NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME FROM THIS COUNTRY, WE SHALL FAIL IN ANYTHING WE PUT OUR HANDS IN, POVERTY SHALL BE OUR BIRTHRIGHT, WE SHALL EAT AND DINE FROM THE TABLE OF WRETCHEDNESS, WE SHALL WE ANNIHILATED FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH AND OUR LEGACY FORGOTTEN IN A HURRY. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!

All these curse for you and your generation alone, omo ale oloriburuku. You have been blinded by hate and i dont think anything good can come out of you with all the curses you just cursed. Epitome of failure. Your parents failed in their primary duty, they raised a nonentity. angry

Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Lilimax(f): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rossikk:
Because you're a first class dunce and airhead.
May God have mercy on you!
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Okoroawusa: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Krazy8:

THIS ONE HAS LOST IT

Who get rope?

Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by XTHRONE(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
This man tall
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Dalby(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
This man has been in government since 1994, can that happen in Nigeria, it is the same people praising him now that will ask for his crucifiction under the cry for Democracy...Nigerians are a special lot l must say...
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by purpledferanmi1: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
You are an idiot.
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by bond77(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Krazy8:
[s]Absolutely disgusted that Mr. Kagame would pay a visit to this sh.it hole riddled with acute infrastructural malaise, I imagine what must be conceptualizing in his mind on how Nigeria is such A FAILED STATE. After the genocide which claimed more than 2Million lifes, The country has found the strength to put itself back on the track of economic prosperity. What can i say of my country? With no notable achievement despite enjoying relative peace. I SAY THIS WITH NO SENTIMENT!, NIGERIA IS ACCURSED AND WILL NEVER BE BETTER EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS, NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME FROM THIS COUNTRY, WE SHALL FAIL IN ANYTHING WE PUT OUR HANDS IN, POVERTY SHALL BE OUR BIRTHRIGHT, WE SHALL EAT AND DINE FROM THE TABLE OF WRETCHEDNESS, WE SHALL WE ANNIHILATED FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH AND OUR LEGACY FORGOTTEN IN A HURRY. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!

las las you go dey alright grin
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Bellotelli: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Krazy8:

We humans rejects you just as heaven has rejected you.... Just go to Hell where you belong... Spits

Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by EinsteinBoy: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
seyizma:

Oloriburuku omo ibo jatijati oloripelebe
You don finish him!
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Cadec007(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
dukechilezie:
I just like this man for his various reforms in Rwanda. I think he is best best African President for now.
leemao....

Imagine an outsider saying that about Nigeria... How would you feel

Rwanda is crap, even their citizens agree... Who are you??
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by thunderbabs: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
I'm killing a fowl to welcome him
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by vanjos: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Krazy8:

Shall a mother goat eat a grape and the kids teeth are set on edge?
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Jamestown123: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Krazy8:

Ur brain needs checkup.
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by wisdomkid: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
I would have "LIKE" your comment till the last statement. It's filled with hatred.
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Monao: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Welcome president kagame
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by easymoment: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pigs opinions doesn't matter

Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Omonaijani: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by chemicool: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Anti Igbo day ... Nonsense!

Stupid Igbo man..... Nonsense
Re: President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 by Alejobs: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!

Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement / Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate / Lagos Resumes Work On Okokomaiko- Badagry Road