Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan (27718 Views)

17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers / Ekiti 2022: 17 PDP Aspirants Meet For Peace Talks In Abuja / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan by Bellotelli: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
INEC and APC has done it again... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
onamch:
Can PDP get same 17 votes from APC to pull Ekweremadu through?

Not anymore. Can't happen if oshiomole still the chairman
Re: 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan by soundcodelady: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan by famouscargo4u: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
DrChukzy:
I thought Oshoomoale said they don't need the support of PDP lawmakers.

from the results, it showed that even without the votes of the PDP members, he would have still son. He was right afterall.
Re: 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan by spyg1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Danwakae:

WRONG ANALYSIS

PDP MEMBERS THAT VOTED FOR LAWAN WAS MORE THAN 17...AFTER THE DSP ELECTION , I WILL LET U KNW THE FIGURES
English language is very difficult to comprehend. At least means from 17 & above
Re: 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan by Spacewalker(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
If am PDP chairman,I would sanction those senators in pdp that voted for lawan..An order was given to them to vote for some one ,instead they went ahead to vote for a candidate of their choice..

It's not as if they can't vote who they want to emerge as senate president but then a directive was given that they should all vote for who the party chose..

U can't be a party member and go against its directive just like that,then why are u a member of the party?..its not professional and very disrespectful.. This shows they don't even regard the party,shame

They are not real PDP members,they are moles who worked for the APC

If u work for me u must follow my rules and directives or else I kick u out for insurbodination and disloyalty to me,shikena undecided
Re: 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan by leokid866: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
DrChukzy:
I thought Oshoomoale said they don't need the support of PDP lawmakers.

Even with 62 votes they would have been okay, the pdp senators voted along apc because they know the benefits of been with the majority.
Re: 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan by 4reala(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Splashme:
The number will be more than 17 because for sure

some APC Senators voted for Lawan.

You mean Ndume?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians / PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.