Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down (18160 Views)

Ondo: FEC Member, Northern Gov, Miyetti Allah Fingered In Pressure To Shift A-co / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by Gidjay: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
no return. you go go finally.
Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by Chukwurah003: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I will go on exile if Gbajabiamila wins!

Good riddance
Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by Chukwurah003: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Runaway:
APC should do what ever they want to do.

Ha! Are you giving up? Please don’t give up o. You must take your defeat hot hot.
Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by modupe2: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
That's why you are where you.

Stakekay1:
Am surprise that Bago is contesting for speaker, which English will he speak there? A guy that have never spoken on the floor, funny! If you want to know his intellectual component arrange an interview with him.
Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by CHOPUP411(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Naanlong01:

Are you indirectly saying whoever my Jagaban supports wins? Is that what you mean?
Am directly saying it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by SOFTENGR: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Each one of you supporting these politicians, abeg wetin you gain?
These guys are working for their money and you are here fighting one another over their matter.
Mtcheww
Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by asobo: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stakekay1:
Am surprise that Bago is contesting for speaker, which English will he speak there? A guy that have never spoken on the floor, funny! If you want to know his intellectual component arrange an interview with him.
Like Bago like Buhari. You dare not take them unaware for an interview. It has to be prearranged
Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by Stakekay1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
modupe2:
That's why you are where you.

Who is this? I guess you have been struck with misery of life.
Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by modupe2: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Did you listen to the speech of the one your refered to has illiterate and can't speak good English? If you are gifted with conscience, you ought to have tendered your apology by now.

Stakekay1:
Who is this? I guess you have been struck with misery of life.
Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by blackpanda: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I will go on exile if Gbajabiamila wins!
And who are u again
Re: JUST IN: Pressure Mounts On Bago To Step Down by Alejobs: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission / Adamawa Indigenes Dance In Joy After INEC Declared Umaru Fintiri Winner (vid) / Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.