Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President (49258 Views)

Festus Keyamo Visits Omo Agege, The Deputy Senate President (Photos) / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by DavidEsq(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
iammiracle1:
Lol, despite the fact that Ekweremadu had NO business contesting again or even been in the senate, this Omo-Agege dude isn't a right fit judging by his previous attitudes, well this is Nigeria if a drug Lord can become a governor, an uneducated man become president, a touted boko harm sponsor run to become senate president, who is a snatcher compared to them all? grin
Who is a snatcher compared to all of them grin grin grin. Based on "who is the lesser devil" grin

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by magzey: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congrats to him
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by acounter2(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
[b]obarisi omo agege

combination of oduduwa names

let me sit down just sit down here they observe![\b]
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by shineeye1: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
A G E G E A G A I N!!!

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by Guyman02: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Deputy Snatch-it President grin
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by ezigr8(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
all you saying he stole mace and all that was he found guilty or convicted of the allege mace snatching
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by AreaFada2: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Wait o, nor be that thug agbero wey lead other thugs to steal mace last time?

Chai! APC honouring their thuggish name. grin grin
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by Sonnobax15(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Our own urhobo illustrious son...south/south precisely..
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by chopmymoney(f): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Very shame that this man that be behind bars has been crowned by the Apc
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by chopmymoney(f): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
chopmymoney:
Very shameful that this man that be behind bars has been crowned by the Apc
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by balonaija(f): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by naijajobx: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Really
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by MrBONE2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
BlackfireX:
A thug who lead fellow thugs to steal the mace is now the deputy....

It is finished...

I need visa to sahara desert.

I can offer you one for Kalahari desert free cheesy

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by tunjilee003: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
earlier this year, someone said once you join APC your sins are forgiven..i Hope The sayings were Right
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by SOFTENGR: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
ayatt:
10.He led thugs to the National assembly to steal the mace on my birthday..lol

FTC
He is a mace thief.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
mkoabiola:
He is a Strong and dogged politician not cos he stole d mace but for an APC candidate to win in an election in south south even Delta state...

E no eazy jare
It wasn't easy but he was obviously going to win that woman na, wats her name again.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by boban007: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
ayatt:
10.He led thugs to the National assembly to steal the mace on my birthday..lol

FTC
PROVE IT.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by Thunday1005(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mace snatcher lipsrsealed
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by Ttipsy(f): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
chris51:
Ike Ekweremadu is very shameless.

I thought he would turn down his nomination but I was surprised when he accepted the it.
Very unfortunate
you can imagine
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by mohammedisa27: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
The Obarisi of Urhobo Kingdom. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by otokx(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
mohammedisa27:
The Obarisi of Urhobo Kingdom. Congratulations

Urhobo is an ethnic nationality not a kingdom, please take note.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by nickxtra(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kiddo01:
Senator Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege on Tuesday emerged the Deputy Senate President of the ninth National Assembly.

He was declared the winner after polling 68 votes.

Here are nine facts you need to know about him:

• Senator Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege is a Nigerian lawyer and politician.

• He is currently representing the Delta State central senatorial district.

Omo-Agege is from Orogun in Ughelli North local Government of Delta State.

• He was born on the 3 August 1963 (age 55 years).

He was elected as senator representing Delta central senatorial district on March 28, 2015.

• He was the only senator elected on the platform of the Labour Party (LP) in the Senate.

• Omo-Agege is married and he has five children.

• He defected from Labour Party to the All Progressive Congress (APC) in March 2017.

• Senator Ovie Omo-Agege was accused of leading thugs to steal the mace in the senate assembly – a symbol of authority April 2018.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/9-facts-about-new-deputy-senate-president-ovie-omo-agege.html
I think you have got to check your records on this position
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by hausadreturn(m): 1:28am On Jun 12, 2019
ogbonti:

Also he is the son of Late Justice James Omo-Agege, former Chairman of old Bendel State Armed Robbery and Firearms Tribunal, that convicted and sentenced DSP George Iyamu, Lawrence Anini, Monday Osunbor, etc to death in 1987.

I still remember when he was about to deliver judgement and called out...

"George Iyamu" ..... Iyamu responded, "Sirrrr"

" You are hereby sentenced to death, either by hanging or firing squad, as the military governor pleases"

The governor then was, (the now late) .. Col. John Mark Inienger.. grin

MEMORIES!!!!!
Wow. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by profstar(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
iammiracle1:
Lol, despite the fact that Ekweremadu had NO business contesting again or even been in the senate, this Omo-Agege dude isn't a right fit judging by his previous attitudes, well this is Nigeria if a drug Lord can become a governor, an uneducated man become president, a touted boko harm sponsor run to become senate president, who is a snatcher compared to them all? grin

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President by Kiddo01(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Omo Agege gidi ni guy yen. E get that Agege swag. cool
Do your own

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic / See The Service Chiefs In Motion As Captured By Bayo Omoboriowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.