Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

"I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field (33012 Views)

We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by seyigiggle: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
sorry, i am not responsible for your frustrations

KingOdart:

At least he fought, he was only injured during the act of his Bravery while you hide under your mama's bed, coward!
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by KingOdart(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You must be a yoruba moslem.

Ojukwu ran with his heels touching his head during Biafra war, same as Nnamdi Kanu during Python dance grin.

They were afraid to bleed for the people they love so much, what a generation of cowards lol grin

1 Like

Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by KingOdart(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
seyigiggle:
sorry, i am not responsible for your frustrations

You are the frustrated one here grin

Coward

Only a coward would make fun of another man for getting injured on the battle field while you hide under your mama's bed grin

1 Like

Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by Jubiliee: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amen
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by dingbang(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amen.. You will live.
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by OfficialAPCNig: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lakside1955:
Sometimes to comment on religious post dey tire me sef Imagine, just see senseless quote
Are you a moslem?
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by seyigiggle: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
for the last time.
life is not hard. don't be hard on yourself.
your frustrations are not permanent. understand?

KingOdart:

You are the frustrated one here grin

Coward
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by KingOdart(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
seyigiggle:
for the last time.
life is not hard. don't be hard on yourself.
your frustrations are not permanent. understand?

Typical coward lol grin

1 Like

Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by statistics1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
amen
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by Lakside1955(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Are you a moslem?
Typical muslim
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by OfficialAPCNig: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lakside1955:
Typical muslim
And you were taking alcohol in your DP.
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amen
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by blanket6560(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
bia Nwanne, with your face looking that way, u will die soon.... Never boast cause to carry metal is never a profession
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by chukwuibuipob: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin angry angry embarassed shocked sad shocked shocked embarassed angry sad undecided
rioemmanuel:

This just reminded me of my soldier friend who was always complaining of body pain and arthritis. He couldn’t perform very well because of this and he was at the verge of losing his appointment. I told him about a product myself and many other Nigerians have benefited from and he got it.

He has always been grateful to me since then. I’m happy as well that I contributed in my own little way

Here’s The simple solution that helps fight against all form of pain and arthritis. This solution has saved thousands of people from chronic body pains.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SOLUTION I AM TALKING ABOUT
undecided.Where do u expect pipu to see 25/45k for ur melicine? Anyway,i'll pay after i see the wonder of Ur pain relief. Kedi and co don scammed me b4.Abeg,u fit do one week testing b4 payment?
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by balonaija(f): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
but how?
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
A big Amen to that .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by TheAk(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
wait oh,how is nobody noticing the fact that he has internet connection on the battle ground?
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by naijajobx: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by hahn(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
TechCapon:
God protect you and your colleagues

The same way it protected the ones that are dead abi? undecided
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by uuzba(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Davash222:
Celebrity soldier.
If he didn't talk now, will you know him at all?
How many of his colleagues have died and been forgotten, unappreciated despite fighting for us?
Abeg, I encourage ALL of them to enter social media and make all the noise, make social media so unbearable for all of us. Let the whole world hear them and come to their aid.
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by Lakside1955(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

And you were taking alcohol in your DP.
And where is the alcohol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by rioemmanuel(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin angry angry embarassed shocked sad shocked shocked embarassed angry sad undecided undecided.Where do u expect pipu to see 25/45k for ur melicine? Anyway,i'll pay after i see the wonder of Ur pain relief. Kedi and co don scammed me b4.Abeg,u fit do one week testing b4 payment?

I wish I can give you few tablets for test...lol

But then, believe me, if it doesn’t work, you get 100% money back.

And about the price,hmmmm... I just pray we all don’t experience one major health defect.
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by Kenturkey048(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
mustykenzy:
you seem to be someone i know...like u played number 7 for futajalon fc.abi?
FUTAJALON FC I dey hail.
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
The first yoruba I have ever seen in fighting in the NE.

They too like one Nigeria pass kpekus but they are always scared to bleed for their beloved one Nigeria.

Cowards!

so what's the concern of Biafran on this? shouldn't you be more concerned of when KANU is coming to pick you the sheep?
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by Sureguytalk(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
angry angry angry Pack your thing and leave this place. Ewu ewure
rioemmanuel:

This just reminded me of my soldier friend who was always complaining of body pain and arthritis. He couldn’t perform very well because of this and he was at the verge of losing his appointment. I told him about a product myself and many other Nigerians have benefited from and he got it.

He has always been grateful to me since then. I’m happy as well that I contributed in my own little way

Here’s The simple solution that helps fight against all form of pain and arthritis. This solution has saved thousands of people from chronic body pains.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SOLUTION I AM TALKING ABOUT
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
"Oga Yemi madam done spray perfume for ur bed oo" What kind of statement is this? Meaning him dey follow back door enter Yemi house ne?
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by TechCapon(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
hahn:

The same way it protected the ones that are dead abi? undecided
lol
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by dalass(f): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You must be a yoruba moslem.
No Fulani Christian. tongue
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by ojay2053(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Amen ooo. To join army and go to Sambisa just dey hungry me
Abeg I no wan grin grin grin
Re: "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field by sharpsecret: 2:07am On Jun 12, 2019
KingOdart:

Ojukwu ran with his heels touching his head during Biafra war, same as Nnamdi Kanu during Python dance grin.

They were afraid to bleed for the people they love so much, what a generation of cowards lol grin
ojukwu fought a bloody war,.he lost and ran away agreed but ur lord tinubu dint fight a war yet he ran in 1994 for 4yrs..wat pursued tinubu must be rilly strong and awolowo drink sniper,abeg to run and stay alive to fight anoda day and to drink sniper out of fear which 1 bad pass?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.