Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube (1054 Views)

Make $20 Consistently On CPA With Earnings Proof / $500 Daily From CPA With Zero Inveatment / Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by bustthem: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hi guys, trust we are all doing good?
It's has always been my joy to be helping people with how to make money online. That is why I'm organizing this training for people that are ready, not somebody that is a jack of all trades
This training is gonna happen live on Whatsapp group

And these are the synopsis
1) How to open any CPA account
2) How to create a landing page
3)How to create page on Facebook for automation
4)How to open YouTube account
5)How to get more than 1k subscribes within 3months
6)How to get more than 10,000 likes within 2 weeks on Facebook
6)How to start promoting

All this for free and to join, send a message to this no on Whatsapp in other to be added to the training Whatsapp group

Contact me here
0811 582 2942

1 Like

Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by wizzyfunky: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
I just dm you
Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by wizzyfunky: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Already in the group
Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by bustthem: 5:19am On Jun 13, 2019
Hi guys the opportunity is still open
Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by chidemavian: 7:02am On Jun 13, 2019
Don't take people anywhere....... Do all u want here on NL

Asking people u said u want to help to start reaching u or calling u is definitely not acceptable

Since u offered to help , on ur own , without anyone asking for it,
Kindly make all info available here for those who want to read and take actions

Me I don't talk
Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by bustthem: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2019
chidemavian:

Asking people u said u want to help to start reaching u or calling u is definitely not acceptable

Me I don't talk
Alright, wait for it next time
Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by wizzyfunky: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2019
bustthem:

Alright, wait for it next time
lolzzz no mind am opportunity comes but once ooo
Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by wizzyfunky: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2019
chidemavian:

Me I don't talk
guy no use ur bad mouth or your poverty stricken mouth take spoil other people mind dat want to benefit from this opportunity
Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by bustthem: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
wizzyfunky:
lolzzz no mind am opportunity comes but once ooo
Naso bro

1 Like

Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by bustthem: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Testimonies would soon be flowing here

1 Like

Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by wizzyfunky: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=bustthem post=79741426] grin
Testimonies would soon be flowing here[/quote yes ooooo
Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by bustthem: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Naso bro
Berra come inbox for a life changing training
Re: Training On How To Make Thousands Online Using CPA With Facebook And Youtube by Winner4Life: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm interested.
Link me up on WhatsApp 07084793078

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Business Partner Needed For A 2months Profit Deal / 2020 Investment Opportunity!!! / Free Trading Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.