Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Make Money Online (up To N200 And Above Daily) On Url social Media. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money Online (up To N200 And Above Daily) On Url social Media. (230 Views)

Include Yourself In Making Money Online Up To 150k Weekly Through ABC Training / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Making Money Online Up To 20k Weekly Wit Chatmogul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online (up To N200 And Above Daily) On Url social Media. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Why wasting your time, resources, data, and money on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc, without earning a single kobo.

Introducing, a new social media platform called URL that allows you to earn money as you carryout different social activities on their platform, such as creating a post, commenting on a post, reacting on a post, and lots more. URL is a social media platform for Nigerians and Foreigners, and it is free to register; It is just like facebook as there is avenue for you to make friends, create and join groups and pages, etc. URL pays you in points and it is converted to Naira in your wallet.
1) They credit you with 100 points per comment you made on any post.
2) They credit you 50 points per post you create.
3) They credit you 20 points per emoji or reaction you made on a post or comment.
4) They also pay N300 per person you refer. And lots more. Register by clicking the link below; more and more any opportunity will be introduced
https://www.url.com.ng/register?ref=faith12

(1) (Reply)

HND/BSC Accounting Graduate Or ATS Holder / Hse Professional Training (distance Training) / Executive Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.