Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why You Should Write A Vision - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Should Write A Vision (218 Views)

Interview With Cosmas Maduka: When You Have A Vision, You Are Close To A Mad Man / How To Set A Vision / How To Set A Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Write A Vision by Danalyzt: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
If you stand for anything you will fall for everything. Create a vision, don’t let fate create one for you.

My journey has been a very interesting one that sometimes I laugh at myself for all the errors I have made. Time wasted, years I would have been productive, but I stood for nothing

I allowed fate to ride my boat, tossing me through storms without navigating me through the right course.

Every way is not a way

Have been looking for ways to get my works out there, I know I’m good at writing and speaking.

Write a vision

A friend of mine invited me to a show where I would get to meet lots of people. I decided to use that as an avenue in meeting presenters. I got carried away and I said I wanted to be a host.

Being a speaker falls into a different category. One could be an entertainer or an educator. I didn’t write down my vision so I felt I could do anyone since I was a good speaker.

Make your vision plain

I didn’t make my vision plain so I fell for anything. This also applies to all areas of our life, not just career. Relationships for me can be put under 30% I suck at keeping them. Not because I’m not a good person or a faithful girl but because I actually do not know what I want in a guy.

Since last year have been going on a self-development journey and I have a clear understanding of what I want. This indecisiveness has caused me to fall for any guy. Some were just supposed to be friends but we ended up as lovers.

Stop falling for anything and create a vision board.
Why I’m I here: this becomes your vision. Ask yourself lots of why’s until you figure it Out
What I’m I supposed to do: this becomes your mission. Now you would know what job offers to take, what guys to date, how to project your vision.
[b]
Are you falling for anything?

It’s time to create a vision, you can’t be falling for everything and wasting your years.

An idle man falls for anything. Today he’s a plumber, tomorrow an electrician, next time you hear he is a tailor. He has no vision so he falls for everything.

Today, I’m challenging you to write down your vision and navigate it till it gets to the top. How are you going to take your business to the next level depends on your vision for the business.

Think big and globally

Don’t drown in the storm

Speak to the storm

Never give up

One of the things that makes me happy is my dreams. Even though things are not going well for me I try my best to get out of that moody state because I know everything is working out for my good.

My words are traveling far and wide impacting lives because that’s what I’m called for.

I’m going to be so rich as a blogger and a writer.

A vision has been laid but for all this to be achieved, I need to work towards it. How will I achieve this is what that matters?

Are you finding it difficult writing down a vision, a new episode would be posted on Thursday. How to write a vision, this would guide you in writing your vision

Visit my blog to read more of my blog post
https://timewithdanalyzt.com/write-a-vision/

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager Needed In Abuja / I Need A Verified US/UK Upwork Accout / 100% Scholarship Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.