Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,936 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador (2067 Views)

Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by GistMore12: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore.com

Teen actress and billionaire wife, Regina Daniels Ned Nwoko has been honoured as Youth Ambassador of the Super Eagles Supporters Club.

The good news also shared by her husband, Ned Nwoko...

I am Proud Of You.

#repost @starsuniversity
・・・
Princess Regina Daniels Ned Nwoko Appointed Ambassador of Super Eagles Supporters Club
Princess Regina Daniels Ned Nwoko has been honoured as Youth Ambassador of the Super Eagles Supporters Club.
The appointment, which comes ahead of the commencement of the 2019 edition of the African Cup of Nations (AFCON) Tournament in Egypt, was conveyed through a letter signed by the National President of the supporters club, Mr Vincent Okumagba. According to the letter, Princess Regina Daniels Ned Nwoko was chosen for the prestigious soccer ambassadorial appointment due to her motivational endeavours and passion shown over the years.
The supporters club cited one of the endeavours as the recent Regina Daniels Childrens Carnival which was staged in Agbor, Delta state and attracted thousands of people particularly children and youth.
Okumagba explained that the Super Eagles Supporters club performs the important role of mobilizing and providing strong support base for the Super Eagles football team, the Super Falcons, the Flying Eagles, the Golden Eaglets and other national football teams of Nigeria.
It is noteworthy that Regina's husband, Prince (Dr) Ned Nwoko, the Senator-elect for Delta North is a veritable pillar of sports in the country. He is also the Chancellor of the proposed Stars University, Delta State, a pioneer tertiary institution that would combine comprehensive sports development and academic pursuits. #educationethusiast #starsuniversity #mountnednwoko #princenednwokofoundation #pnnf #nednwoko

See more here; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-appointed-ambassador-of-super-eagles-supporters-club-ned-reacts

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by GistMore12: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2019

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by thesicilian: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na wah.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by Timbers(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
She knows nothing about football but las las money conquereth all
In Tupac's voice: Real Eyes realise Real Lies

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by auntysimbiat(f): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
HMMM... na wa oo
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by dPriv: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
why?
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Same way Tonto dikeh and ceec was endorsed by amstel maita for women world cup adverts. The truth is... It pays to trend. Either for good or bad reasons

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore12:
GistMore.com

Teen actress and billionaire wife, Regina Daniels Ned Nwoko has been honoured as Youth Ambassador of the Super Eagles Supporters Club.

The good news also shared by her husband, Ned Nwoko...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-appointed-ambassador-of-super-eagles-supporters-club-ned-reacts

You people should stop quoting my name here angry I keep getting mentions on my profile. Aren't u guys tired
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Trend go right grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by Kendumazy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Money answereth all things!
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by jabor4Naija(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Which kain rubbish i dey c for nairaland dis night ehn, first na cuppy when dey make ambassador for tiger beer now na regina dem make ambassador for super eagles, REGINA? I tire o, infact i doubt if she can name 6players going for d nations cup
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by Drey1: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
What happen. These girl now looks worwor after Ned oloko NLA nack am okonla , Who else is seeing what I yam seeing in her. She's now trying hard to show case herself and beauty and its a pity the beauty has gone . Nwokooooo , Okareeeee o .
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2019
why super eagle it would be better by given her the females national teams well money answer call
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by GistMore1: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2019
kiss
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed Super Eagles Supporters Club Ambassador by bender79: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2019
Yes we get it. Need can now sponsor them to Egypt

(1) (Reply)

Charley Boy's Daughter, Dewy Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Lesbian Partner, SJ / Princess Shyngle Twerks To Beyonce’s ‘brown Skin Girl’ Song / BBNAIJA (video) Frodd Finally Gets His Dream, Esther Kisses, Gives Him Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.