Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" (59032 Views)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2019
ok
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by kenzysmith: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2019
Ciaos:
She no say olosho things dey her body, wetin she find go lawmaker side. Na wa ooooooo.
sometimes dey tink before u dey type. She is a married woman dont use any olosho classification on her. Respect urself thanks

1 Like

Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by Adakintroy: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Human dignity is now with the dogs. A law maker. We're is the honor..what is dignifying about that.

No one is perfect. But when you are in such exalted position, their are certain level of ethics and decorum that come with such office. Young ones need the "right" examples.

1 Like

Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by 9jaRealist: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2019
arantess:

They are talking lawmaker, you are calling cossy??
Some of you people here are retardedd, how many of our female lawmakers dress like this?

Exactly! Our lawmakers are more interested in STEALING money from a largely poor population, marrying 13-year-olds, sleeping with students, etc., to waste time on such clothing...SMH
>
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by justli: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2019
spinna:

Sounds hypocritical ..se na Naija come b Israel or Jerusalem r heaven ?o

You're the big hypocrite here because if your daughter should dress like that you honestly wouldn't like it
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by RexTramadol1: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Wives respect and honor your husbands

Na wetin the man follow
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2019
sankout:

So Nigeria is garden of Eden
Where cossy and the likes dress like saints
Is cossy a lawmaker?
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by TGM2015: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2019
I support her response but she should have wear a covering underwear.
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by seunmohmoh(f): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2019
princeSammyz:
I was actually scrolling for female perspective
And here you are cheesy
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by anochuko01(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2019
sankout:

So Nigeria is garden of Eden
Where cossy and the likes dress like saints
una brain dey leak? She's a lawmaker. Even oyinbo lawmakers wey start the whole freedom thing never reach this level

2 Likes

Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by 9jaRealist: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2019
justli:
You're the big hypocrite here because if your daughter should dress like that you honestly wouldn't like it

She is a 52-year-old MARRIED ADULT WOMAN, not some pimply-faced teenager... BIG DIFFERENCE!!!
>
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by macello4(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2019
all women are hoe, insult me and die a miserable death.

Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by Okayoo: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2019
GistMore2:
GistMore.com

Female Kenyan lawmaker refuses to apologize for stepping out in a transparent outfit after been sanctioned.

See more; http://gistmore.com/kenyan-lawmaker-refuses-to-apologize-for-stepping-out-in-a-transparent-outfit

I just wonder,what this world is turning into. This highly irresponsible of her. She is supposed to be a role model for her followers. She deserved to be sanctioned. I will recommend death sentence for her, the reason is that as a lawmaker,she is portraying a negative image for the country. Also she has refused to accept that what she did was wrong.
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by halalMACburger: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Jmk9292:
No British or American lawmaker can appear in such outfit... It goes to show that you can't offer what you don't have.... If actually she is a law maker, then I am afraid her boy friend put her there as a form of settlement.... And Apologies to lawmaking on her behalf..

Shut up. Self righteous hypocrite.

But th American President can sleep with prostitutes abi?

Below is the picture of th former governor of alaska

1 Like

Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2019
princeSammyz:
I was actually scrolling for female perspective
There is no female perspective in life. They are confused. Men and money shape their perspective
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by LogicStatement: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2019
harkandey:
your husband bought it for you to be wearing it within the house premises, not to be wearing it in public.
Where u there when her husband told her where and when to it?
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by AyakaDunukofia: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2019
She should not force an unpopular act which the majority found to be offensive and morally wrong. Her dressing would have been no man's business if she was in the confines of her home.

The harm principle. John Stuart Mills.
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by 9jaRealist: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2019
blackboy:
She made a fool of herself. Awful taste.

Glad you said ‘herself’...
Why then do you seem to be swallowing Phensic for her headache?
>
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by 9jaRealist: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
She should not force an unpopular act which the majority found to be morally wrong. Her dressing would not have been no man's business if she was in the confines of her home.

The harn principle. John Stuart Mills.

Did you conduct a poll of the population? shocked
>
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2019
disgusting for her status
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by AyakaDunukofia: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2019
9jaRealist:

Did you conduct a poll of the population? shocked
>
In which part of the world are you talking about?
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by datigbogirl: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2019
GistMore2:
GistMore.com

Female Kenyan lawmaker refuses to apologize for stepping out in a transparent outfit after been sanctioned.

See more; http://gistmore.com/kenyan-lawmaker-refuses-to-apologize-for-stepping-out-in-a-transparent-outfit

Men are always to blame for every of their foolishness. I've always know women are just kids, even a 101yr old great granma go still dey behave like pikin.
Cos he bought it for you, did he expressly tell you to wear it to such a gathering? So if he buys G-strings for you, you'll swing your cellulite ridden ass in it to the plenary Didinrin.
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2019
What was the occasion? Night club runs. No ight no problem. Girls night out.no problem. Official function...gross stupidity.
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by halalMACburger: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2019
datigbogirl:

Men are always to blame for every of their foolishness. I've always know women are just kids, even a 101yr old great granma go still dey behave like pikin.
Cos he bought it for you, did he expressly tell you to wear it to such a gathering? So if he buys G-string for you, you'll swing your cellulite ridden ass in it to the plenary Didinrin.

See this misogynist.

1 Like

Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2019
halalMACburger:

You are wasting good time on self-righteous hypocritical sycophants... They deserve the well-dressed, saintly looters they elect. Just imagine the misplaced priorities...

Sigh... How exactly did I miss my way into this shithole? undecided

1 Like

Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by 9jaRealist: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Okayoo:
I just wonder,what this world is turning into. This highly irresponsible of her. She is supposed to be a role model for her followers. She deserved to be sanctioned. I will recommend death sentence for her, the reason is that as a lawmaker,she is portraying a negative image for the country. Also she has refused to accept that what she did was wrong.

grin grin grin

Boko Haram members are now on Nairaland...
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2019
halalMACburger:

http://hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/sarah_palin_in_a_miniskirt

First off that picture is as fake as those Nancy Pelosi slurred voice videos

Secondly, there is a time and place for everything. The way I would dress at home is not the way I would dress in the field and is not the way I would dress in the boardroom.

Just as you would look dumb wearing a full business suit to a pool party, you also look dumb wearing a Bleep me dress to a business meeting. This woman is not doing ladies any favors by parading herself as a sex object

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by 9jaRealist: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2019
macello4:
all women are hoe, insult me and die a miserable death.

But wouldn’t that make your own mother (and your sister and/or daughter, if you have any) a “hoe”? undecided
>
Re: Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" by vioment: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2019
As long as say she dey work, no be person cun snap am.

Okay make dem take dino and okorocha for this one wey dey work o.

One go dey turn senate to drama class while the other one go dey build mediocre statues and plant fake trees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Becomes World's First 100% Paperless Government (Photos) / Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos) / Jammeh Begs To Stay In His Village As ECOWAS Troop Storms Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.