Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra (788 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra by GistMore6: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore.com

A 41-year-old man, Sunday Ngwu, has been arrested by Anambra State police command for allegedly beating his wife, Amara, to death on Ikwo Street, Ibollo, Awada.

The suspect allegedly killed his 39- year-old wife after hitting her with a heavy metal object on the head after fight broke out between them, following a heated argument.

Sew more; https://gistmore.com/man-beats-his-wife-to-death-in-anambra

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra by youngest85(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
I'm not supporting violence but the man is s hero

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra by richmind2019(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
death by hanging my opinion,.dont quote me
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
youngest85:
I'm not supporting violence but the man is s hero
zero sense

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra by Unlimitk(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Well I'm not surprised
That's how they turn their wives to slaves
After all she has been bought like a goat with bride price money

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra by Jmk9292(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
That's so bad.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra by Adedaniel211(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2019
hmm
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Anambra by MartinCorridon: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
These fl*t he*ds are fond of this.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Exchange Punch With A Lefthanded Person (video) / Dozens Of Foreigners Demand UN Evacuation From South Africa / Man Beats Up, Drags A Trailer Driver Who Attempted To Flee After Bashing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.