Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,786 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business (773 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Get a website designed for your business today and started getting leads(customers) to patronise you..

Make great sales today!

Examples:

www.kentdera.com.ng
www.greenskyrealtors.com

Call Powergraphmedia on 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7 (WhatsApp) Now!
Re: Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
miccolo2:
Get a website designed for your business today and started getting leads(customers) to patronise you..

Make great sales today!

Examples:

www.kentdera.com.ng
www.greenskyrealtors.com

Call Powergraphmedia on 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7 (WhatsApp) Now!

Still available
Re: Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Come on board
Re: Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Get yours now!
Re: Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Trending...One available for you
Re: Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Available
Re: Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Torgan4000: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
miccolo2:
Available

You have a scam case over your head.

Stop using your new moniker Joeymontana to confuse us all with rubbish and links. Just log into this miccolo2 moniker that received payment from Eze2000 in a fraudulent manner.
We are now ready to solve this serious case for you. Please come out!!!!!

cc: Eze1k
GreenRose22
Dominique
Tabbaz

[s]
Joeymontana:

A look at the above post, especially at the 'REPLY' button will tell you that post was edited - Re: Can You Develop A Mobile Application For 80k? by Torgan4000: 1:30pm On Aug 27

And you can all look through my posts on my profile, i never made mention of that statement he posted. This idiot along with his accomplices framed it. Why, because he takes pleasure in scandalizing and slaying peoples names like they he has been doing for years, and then use a smiling emoticon to express his happiness at their victim's misery.

Now connect it with the Werber story earlier mentioned, the same way he was connecting venobo to prince ogun, isn't this obvious that a lunatic is allowed to exist on nairaland?

I can bet you, in the next 4,5,6, years, he will keep mentioning all these in the years to come, when others have moved on. You want to face me now abi?

And in his words, 'he is always buying trouble' . check his post - https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

If i keep going on an on, it will be a proverbial expression of a passerby reacting to the taunts of a MADDOG! Your cup will be full someday, as someone will be ready to REALLY DEAL with YOU,put an end to all your rubbish!

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Eze1k: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Torgan4000:

Stop using your new moniker Joeymontana to confuse us all with rubbish and links. Just log into this miccolo2 moniker that received payment from Eze2000 in a fraudulent manner.

GreenRose22
Dominique
Tabbaz

[s][/s]

miccolo2 will never show. Not on his thread. He is trying desperately to keep this moniker clean by destroying Eze2000 with false accusations. Clear his own case he can't.

miccolo2 did Eze2000 pay his hard earned money into your GTBank account or not? And did you perform the service you were hired to? Pls answer so the screenshots can start coming.

Nairalanders just listen as he starts talking rubbish with a new moniker to evade the question
Re: Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Torgan4000:

GreenRose22
Dominique
Tabbaz

[s][/s]

The guy is a trickster who thinks he's a touch too clever. My guess is he already has another account with which he's doing business and can afford to let this one lie low for some months.
Re: Invest In A Website And Get Sales For Your Business by Eze1k: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
GreenRose22:

The guy is a trickster who thinks he's a touch too clever. My guess is he already has another account with which he's doing business and can afford to let this one lie low for some months.

Yes, I know he does have another moniker. I've been seeing the likes he's giving himself on his misleading comments.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Nigeria / Online Cooperative / Best Web Hosting Deal On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.