Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole (20503 Views)

God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena / Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by kratos12345: 5:38am On Jun 12, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
I support him. Ndume almost took us back into the same crisis that saraki originated. You cant belong to a party and not be loyal to its ideologies. Ndume's act was like that of a traitor and he should be treated as one.
that my immediate prayer. By now, either bubu or osho baba should have make pronouncements on how to kill Udume. Why waste time blalaing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by AbuAeesha: 5:38am On Jun 12, 2019
he should have said this before the election,I felt this man seems to be radical in his decisions and doesn't respect the act of democracy
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by mknigeriagreat: 5:40am On Jun 12, 2019
kratos12345:
that my immediate prayer. By now, either bubu or osho baba should have make pronouncements on how to kill Udume. Why waste time blalaing

Kill is too much sir. Not good. But they can open some efcc files for him and get him busy and useless for the next 4 years. And also drain his finiancial pocket small for the hungry lawyers.

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by vanjos: 5:42am On Jun 12, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Oshiomole just shut up.. u all have killed this country

How, Mr man?
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by Simeon88(m): 5:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
oshiomole is a political game changer. his political sagacity is superb. this astute politician from edo state deserves some credit. take it or leave it, oshiomole is a genius

I wouldn't be quick to come that conclusion. I waiting to see what will happen to the party when 'The Buhari Effect' is over in 2023, that when I will give him a thump up if he can steady the ship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by VirginSearcher(m): 5:45am On Jun 12, 2019
vanjos:

How, Mr man?
What positive contributions have Nigerian politicians made since inception except for the introduction of GSM in the country, of what benefit have they served u even in your zone/state? which system has improved in Nigeria since independence?
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by SEGLIZ: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2019
OKYEBOS:

Oshiomhole is talking to party members and not merely elected representatives. They are elected representatives because they are party members. There is no provision yet for independent candidacy in out electoral laws.

If you don't understand that, I don't know what you'll understand.

in a democratic system, this is no autocracy, communism or oligarchy.
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by vanjos: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2019
War against INDISCIPLINE !

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by shugabasbn: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2019
The political party is greater than her candidates, imagine there is no Oshiomole these desperate politicians would have spoiled APC. Now it is time for the president Mr know all and the 'belonger' to work as a party member n leader of the party n the excos sud create a favourable manifestos that all the party members sud follow

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by israelmao(m): 6:06am On Jun 12, 2019
Oshiomhole should learn that this is democracy where all minds are not expected to work like programmed robot as in a regimented system but where people have right to defiance and think wide and wild in making their choices or placing their interests.
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by Dakad: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2019
Under a party structure, not as an independent candidate remember

kaysanya15:
Oshiomole talks to members of the NASS as if he is talking to primary school kids.He should remember they are elected representative of the people.
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by Dakad: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2019
Even in advanced democracy party is supreme

israelmao:
Oshiomhole should learn that this is democracy where all minds are not expected to work like programmed robot as in a regimented system but where people have right to defiance and think wide and wild in making their choices or placing their interests.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by israelmao(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=Dakad post=79246899]Even in advanced democracy party is supreme
Is party apex court in the land?
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by jumobi1(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2019
Nigeria’s democracy has K leg. Clearly these elected leaders represent neither themselves nor the Nigerian citizens that elected them but for their party. What are these legislators elected for? Maybe dictatorship is best for Nigeria.
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by jumobi1(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Dakad:
Even in advanced democracy party is supreme

Not in the USA, the strongest democracy in the world. Republicans vote for Democrats and vice versa. It upsets the party but they don’t issue threats because at the end of the day, the legislators represent the citizens before the party. Legislators are not sheep.
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by Zeinymira(f): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2019
OKYEBOS:

This one is still here talking nonsense.

Oshiomhole retired Saraki, Oyegun, Fayose, Eleka, Adeleke, Agbaje, Kwankwanso and Atiku your lord and saviour.

Go and ask them who Oshiomhole and after that, you can drink Sniper.

I really do like you and your comments. But please stop with this sniper talk. Most people are suicidal these days and when the hopelessness creeps in they might just take your advice.

The guy you quoted is one frustrated soul. Who knows maybe he is wrestling with suicidal thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by walexyf1(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Kill is too much sir. Not good. But they can open some efcc files for him and get him busy and useless for the next 4 years. And also drain his finiancial pocket small for the hungry lawyers.
Haha.... Yu go bad o. Lolzzz
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
oshiomole is a political game changer. his political sagacity is superb. this astute politician from edo state deserves some credit. take it or leave it, oshiomole is a genius

Indiscipline of party members ruined PDP. That's what Oshiomole has been trying to fight in APC. PDP greatest undoing is indiscipline.... even yesterday against the party directives.. some pdp members voted for Lawan and Gbaja.

I believe that the platform you rode should be respected. It's not that you don't have a mind of your own... but at least respect your party stance.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by Peacecore: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2019
mcjohny:
o yes we know the chairman will have something to say, perhaps one of the rules probably is any criminal that joins APC is a saint. that's tenets of democracy according to APCs definition
when will u change this this madness na. If u can use ur little brain, u shud know that Oshiomole is very right on his opinion. Indiscipline is one of the reasons Nigerian politicians do what they like n leave d party whenever they like.
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2019
dheilaw1:
The person above me can cry for Nigeria in the Olympics

Olympic crying game de?... Some people don start since yesterday...

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by seguntijan(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2019
Simeon88:

I wouldn't be quick to come that conclusion. I waiting to see what will happen to the party when 'The Buhari Effect' is over in 2023, that when I will give him a thump up if he can steady the ship.

That's actually the next challenge he should be thinking of how to mitigate. the survival of APC hinged on the person of PMB.
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by Matrixoba: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Can they now focus on doing their duties? Or will they punish deviants for the next 4 years? Such issues are totally undemocratic. Do your jobs. Develop the country, impact on the mass, etc. If the emphasis is on punishing deviants, then a I fear that we are going to enjoy the drama 4 the next 4 years with no meaningful progress.

For instance, while we sit here and argue about members of the past governments, these same members are attending functions and celebrating. If you think those on top are quarreling as they want u to believe, then u are only fooling urself
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by lx3as(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

If every politician can imbibe this:

“I don’t seat on the fence. I have strong
conviction and I am driven by my conviction''
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by hush15: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

what is the political sagacity about a midget who thinks his way is the only way. So because his party wants one person, there shouldnt be competition and we should expect an independent NASS?

what is expected of his is to recieve all interest aspirants and tell to show spirit of sportmanship not giving orders like an emperor. So Ali Ndume, Umar Bago will be punished for contesting... this man na clown
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by searchlight: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2019
OKYEBOS:

Your tears have just started, Oshiomhole would make you Pdpigz cry blood.

Your tears are to hot o. Don't drink it like that, mix it with Sniper let it cool before you drink.
I am from the south east and I can tell you that Oshomole's emergence as APC chairman has done more good than harm to me particularly, before he came IMO state was in the firm grip of APC and Rochas and we were strategising on how to retrieve on of our state from APC but Oshomole came and made it possible for us even without much effort from us. so now we are free from APC rule down here in the east thanks to oshomole

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by adekolaelect(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Oshiomole just shut up.. u all have killed this country
because it doesn't favour your devilish thought .

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by dam2000(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2019
This foolish man pls let there be peace 4 God sake
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by adekolaelect(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2019
abu12:

it was under oyegun APC conducted party Congress and they came out with 70 chairman. most state has two factional chairman, which caused crisis in zamfara and some other state.
but tell us who surfers the pain of not agreeing with the party stands
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by akdjr(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2019
Take it or leave it, the NASS members are product of party and are still under the control of party that brought them to power. You too have the right to recall your representative if he/she is not representing the interest of what you voted for and that doesn't mean they are kids quote author=kaysanya15 post=79242804]Oshiomole talks to members of the NASS as if he is talking to primary school kids.He should remember they are elected representative of the people.[/quote]
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by wallex1983(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2019
This man has started making noise again.

Why did he go solo in the past few weeks. If he had been loud, especially in the past 2 weeks, he could have hampered the chances of his candidates.

He should learn to be silent abeg.
Re: NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole by igwefivestar(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Is a political fool that will say Oyegun is better than this man ,he tell all the governors that believe they are bigger than the party no way ,non of the governors that go succeeded in imposing their successor ,from Ogun state ,to IMO state to Zamfara
Borno nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel / Osinbajo Promises Full Academic Take-Off Of Nigerian Maritime University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.