Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer (15546 Views)

Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Married American Woman, Who Had Sex With 13-year-old Boy And Had A Baby Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Them spell THAILAND!!!!!
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by materialproject: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Hahahaah

Nigeria is yet to start scoring
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by oxladexo(m): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2019
After watching the highlights, I conclude the Thailand goalie must be a passerby selected by random. She should be replaced by a bottle of water in the next game.

5 Likes

Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Burgerlomo: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Good job my babes grin
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Burgerlomo: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Okokobioko!!!

[img]https://i./zOt.gif[/img]

Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Mak4web(m): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2019
grin
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Bloooody(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Same way we like seeing grown men with yam legs running after a tiny ball as if their lives depends on it
Their life's and jobs actually depends on it.
Do you know how many death threats players like IGHALO and karius got for messing up?

2 Likes

Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Small080(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2019
Abeg na basketball?
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by KennieFezzie: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Nawaoooh...
Na basketball..??
Its a pity tho' for Thailand.
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by kaffyadeakeem(f): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2019
I see terrible things
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Dapromzy333(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2019
.Com.ng
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Damfostopper(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Please. Norway that beat Honduras 12- 0 in the group stage of men's under 20 world cup 2 weeks ago did not qualify to the knock out stages despite the wide goal margin. They were not even the best loser.
At this stage those 13 goals are overrated.

USA women that are better than even Norway men senior team...... Infact all the teams in Norway both male and female combine together .....see what ur comparing

Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Slymonster(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Please. Norway that beat Honduras 12- 0 in the group stage of men's under 20 world cup 2 weeks ago did not qualify to the knock out stages despite the wide goal margin. They were not even the best loser.
At this stage those 13 goals are overrated.

Obviously you dont know women football. USA are the current world champion

Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by naijaproper: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2019
fredoooooo:
This perfectly define women football... grin

I dey tell you. You hardly beat opponent 3-0 in men's football. In fact, before you score 3, the opponent will surely reply with one.
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by poshbrave(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2019
zed7:
I just love seeing women running up and down the field, so sexy.
wot is sexy abt women dat can't be differentiated from mehhh u ve gay instinct....����
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by naijaproper: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:
It's better we crash out than to face this US team grin

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Carlyboi:
Someone said something bout women football where were you when Saudi Arabia collect 8 from Germany in 2002 fifa World Cup anybody who sabi pass sabi pass you ni Chile lost by just two goals to Sweden and Holland just scrapped New Zealand So it’s not bout the women’s game.if we get to be so unfortunate to face the US in this competition we go collect 9 goals minimum those girls are ruthless you see the Germans these days don’t get to win by large margins anymore they just show you they pass you by winning one nil most times or by a goal or two margin,but you see the USWMNT them go disgrace your generation ni o dos girls no get joy at all dem they pummel teams into coma ni
Oga quiet, that US team cannot win nigeria more than 3 zero, and that's wen nigeria is playing poorly, did u watch the US Thailand match?
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2019
somadinho10:
Their captain Meghan raphinoe is very good
Raphinoe is a good player, she plays much more like a midfielder than a winger. I'd prefer Canada's Sophie Schmidt anytime though. That woman is a world class midfielder, so smart and passes accurately like Cesc.
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2019
I wonder how this isn't Thailand's first attempt at the WWC. They played like it's their first; no organization in the team in all aspects. Tbh, USA doesn't stand a chance against Norway and Canada teams 'cause their play isn't convincing enough. They'd definitely struggle too against Nigeria.
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Gabson001(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2019
What an assault... Congrats to them.. Make them jam naija girls them go humble
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by snipesdam(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2019
I was watching the game last night. I kept laughing when the goal reached 5 I did not enjoy it again.

It very funny.
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Arabiyyas: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Amaka ;DAmaka
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by onwuakpachris(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=zed7 post=79246143]
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by onwuakpachris(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=zed7 post=79246143]
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by onwuakpachris(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=zed7 post=79246143]..
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by baiaon(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Damfostopper:
USA women that are better than even Norway men senior team...... Infact all the teams in Norway both male and female combine together .....see what ur comparing
Definitely in a dream and not in the real world.In 2016,the USA women national team then champions of the world and with their star players present,lost by a goal margin of 7-0 to Newcaste Jets under-15 boys football team in Australia
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2019
baiaon:
Definitely in a dream and not in the real world.In 2016,the USA women national team then champions of the world and with their star players present,lost by a goal margin of 7-0 to Newcaste Jets under-15 boys football team in Australia
No, that was the Matildas (Australian women team), not the USA women team. The USA team also suffered almost the same fate in 2017, losing 5-2 to under-15 side, Dallas academy boys.
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by PopeFlatino(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2019
grin the keeper actually prevented it from reaching 20..she was d best in her team,just that she's short
oxladexo:
After watching the highlights, I conclude the Thailand goalie must be a passerby selected by random. She should be replaced by a bottle of water in the next game.

1 Like

Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by TSRC: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2019
lilbest4:
Women football is a joke
It is not.
There are so some very highly technical teams there.
Unfortunately, the technical teams are not more than ten, so the gulf in class is huge which results in big scores.

A US- Germany female game is as tantalizing and technical as a Germany -France men's game.
They are at the same level.
Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2019
fredoooooo:
This perfectly define women football... grin
Germany 7 Brazil 1 in Men's 2014 world cup semi final!

What do you say about that

1 Like

Re: United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer by kheny12(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2019
eendy:
with the way super falcons are playing, this is the same fate Nigeria would have suffered if we met them.
it's a lie,last world cup in canada they only beat us 1-0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress,Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead / Francis Duru And Paul Sambo Leads Hepatitis Free Africa Walk In Abuja (pics n vi / King Sunny Ade Opens-up About Ex-guitarist Caught With Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.