Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How To Remove Facebook Timeline - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Remove Facebook Timeline (553 Views)

How To Add Featured Collection On Facebook Timeline / How To Remove Your Number From Truecaller (confirmed) / Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Facebook Timeline by mrkunlex(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
How To Hide Your Facebook Timeline. You either love it or hate it. If you’re like me, you hate it and will do anything in your power not to convert to the new, amped up profile page. But if you already have the facebook Timeline and want to get rid of it, well, read on.

Facebook has made it pretty much impossible to revert back to the old style once you have Facebook Timeline. However, by using a Google Chrome extension, you can disable the facebook Timeline, so you don’t have to look at the busy list of events all the time.
Here’s how:
1. Open your Chrome browser.
2. Go to the Chrome Web store.
3. Search for ‘Timeline Remove’
and click the button Add To Chrome.
4. Press install.

More Here: http://9jabaze.forumotion.com/t10-how-to-remove-facebook-timeline

(1) (Reply)

Can I Delete Package Cache In My Phone(miui User, Redmi) / Over Heating / Please Help My Android Phone Refuse To Connect With Both Mobile Data And Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.