Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out (31218 Views)

2 Rivers University Students Suspended Over 'Inciting' Facebook Posts / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by swintiney: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by chan9ja: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2019
PFRB:

You lack discipline. That s your problem.

And u lack sense... That's your problem...
Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by litetias(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2019
I can empathize with what these students are going through. In 2004 I was put in guard room and later fined 100k for leaving before Father Ngwoke closed Sunday Mass. That school was not always like that though, there was total freedom in the first few years but when Father Edeh brought in his former rector in Seminary Father Ngwoke as Deputy Vice Chancellor he changed the place from a university to a prison. I didn't graduate from there cos it was too depressing for me but my younger brother did cos he could cope so different shades for different people

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by obynno7(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2019
so this case is still like this nawa oo I pity this poor guys ,and i comends our NANS fir their good work ,
Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by ogawisdom(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2019
adebayo201:
I don't get it. How can you take a suspect to prison when he/she has not been convicted

This country ehn.

Na Awaiting trial them dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2019
adebayo201:
I don't get it. How can you take a suspect to prison when he/she has not been convicted

This country ehn.

He could have been remanded by the court. When you go to court, the court doesn't ask that you be returned to the station. You're either granted bail or remanded.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by delishpot: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2019
dingbang:
or u dey crush on the guy cheesy

Nope. grin grin
Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by UrVillagePpl: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2019
proud of my school..

MADONNA UNI.....
Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by CharlesJok3r: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
This is what some rétarded parents pay one million naira yearly for.... I mean 1,000,000 fvcking naira for !.
Any parent the is planning to send their child to Madonna or any Christian institution is a motherfuvckin foooool.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by mokaflex(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
You too much. Bigger you
alphaNomega:

Madonna said the boy is an armed robber kidnapper and cultist. His father went to beg and Father Edeh said the boy will die in prison. NANS gave the school 7 days to effect the boy's release or they lead a protest against the school.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out by alphaNomega: 5:21am On Jun 13, 2019
mokaflex:
You too much. Bigger you

Chop knuckle cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University / UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) / UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.