Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) (30407 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by macello4(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
i pray dis guy finnish dat over hype goat.

Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by fafambo: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
NWATA KWOCHA AKA OSOLU OGALANYA LIE NNI grin

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Walehelt(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
onlinetomola:
So who AJ for meet and receive honour from now ? Buhari or Queen Elizabeth ?

His Excellency general muhamadu buhari

Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
he still doesn't look the champion part dunno why
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
it only takes one fight for you to become a celebrity, same one fight against klitchotic that shot Joshua into limelight.
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just to mock AJ blackazz
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nigerian-British actually... Just like Ruiz is mexican-american

True he identifies more with Britain but nevertheless identifies with Nigeria too. Always has the Nigerian flag in the ring when he wants to fight. Also in the fight against Ruiz, he played burna boy's track ye ye ye..

id911:

AJ is A British fighter not Nigerian fighter. And he has been honoured by the British Queen. I find it difficult to understand how you guys don't know AJ is a British boxer

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
But all the fights AJ won, Buhari didn't remember to honour him

Buhari Nor know who AJ be but ask am who be Boko haram he go tell you say na innocent people group Wey dey carry Ak47 with cows
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by davoiceoftruth: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
Andy pls don't let the fame get to ur heard o like it got to AJ and he lost focus
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Noblefreeman:
I still can't believe AJ was beaten by this Mr Ibu of Mexico.

Probably, that was why AJ lost the fight. He saw Mr Ibu...his mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by raphy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
and that his smiles is just like a teddy bear own.. no teeth smile . chubby guy ..

it's turn by turn let him trend for now.. till we knw if an can get his belt back.

so next news please.
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Champneys: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Top boy Ruiz.

Thoroughly deserved his victory, no fluke!
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
But all the fights AJ won, Buhari didn't remember to honour him

AJ is billed to be fighting from the United Kingdom
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by jubangha(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
IF AJ CATCH U,THAT YOUR POT TOMMY GO FLAT
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
God just blessed the guy with heavy weight champion grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Britstar: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
NextPresido:
When is Buhari hosting Anthony Joshua?

The Mexican national anthem was played for Ruiz while God Save the Queen was played for AJ on the night of the fight. Go figure.
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by id911(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Britstar:

The Mexican national anthem was played for Ruiz while God Save the Queen was played for AJ on the night of the fight. Go figure.

Don't mind them. Their education is for nothing
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by oyeb15: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
This guy will be training hard now to beat AJ for real in rematch.
He has tasted glory and he wont act or honour d fraudulent agreement. AJ allowed himself to be played.
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
N some wailers said that the match was fixed! Fixed match kor , correct score ni���

Still rocking my big tummy tho
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by boban007: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
I DOUBT IF THIS GUY WILL HAVE A REMATCH WITH THE TOP 3 HEAVYWEIGHTS ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT ONE YEAR.
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
jubangha:
IF AJ CATCH U,THAT YOUR POT TOMMY GO FLAT

Please... A.J's a fast passing and fading phase of boxing. The people fat boy needs to be worried about are Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder. With good skill and determination, he might actually stun Wilder... But, even on his worst day, Fury will hospitalize that Latino.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Nigerian-British actually... Just like Ruiz is mexican-american

True he identifies more with Britain but nevertheless identifies with Nigeria too. Always has the Nigerian flag in the ring when he wants to fight. Also in the fight against Ruiz, he played burna boy's track ye ye ye..

Lol keep consoling yourself, AJ is a British fighter EOD

Forget that ye ye ye ye talk
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Junkie1: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
FOR THOSE FAT SHAMING HIM I GUARANTEE HE CAN KNOCK Y'ALL ASSES OUT ASVWELL
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Guyman02: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mr Ibu of Mexico. I hope that AJ will show him during the rematch
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nogodye:
Guy Joshua is coming back for you, watch your back.

This guy fit mend am again o
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
gbosaa:

Probably, that was why AJ lost the fight. He saw Mr Ibu...his mistake.

Tiri gbosaa for u
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by Dre555: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
The destroyer of AJ
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Go read my post again... NIGERIAN-BRITISH I said.. Identifies more with Britain but also identifies with Nigeria.. Did you listen to his post match press conference? Definitely not! He brings the Nigerian flag into the ring for his fights...I should forget that one too

Mufasa27:

Lol keep consoling yourself, AJ is a British fighter EOD

Forget that ye ye ye ye talk
Re: Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) by hensben(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
dustydee:
Nairaland moderators and their poor use of English.
After "winning" Anthony Joshua shocked
I didn't know Joshua was the prize in that contest. Imagine Ruiz have Joshua in his trophy cabinet.

Friend: who is that in the cabinet?
Ruiz: I won him in my last fight, instead of a belt that comes with the win, I was offered the man himself.
”After winning the heavy weight champion from Anthony Joshua” should have be the right sentence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United / Where Frank Lampard Got It All Wrong / PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.