Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server (12676 Views)

Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials / Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (2) (3) (4)

Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by chisomdoris: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2019
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT) yesterday fixed tomorrow for hearing of an application by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate in the last presidential election, Atiku Abubakar for permission to inspect the server with which the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) allegedly transmit the election results electronically.

In their petition before the tribunal, the PDP and Atiku are claiming that they won the February 23 presidential election as per the results fed into INEC’s server, a claim the electoral umpire has consistently faulted.

Tribunal’s Chairman, Justice Mohammed Lawal Garba, said the PEPT will also, tomorrow, hear the petitioners’ other application for extension of time to regularise one of their processes.

At yesterdays sitting, the tribunal heard about 11 applications filed by the respondents; four by the 1st respondent (INEC), three by the second respondent (President Muhammadu Buhari) and three by the third respondent – the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The first INEC’s application moved by its lawyer, Yunus Usman (SAN), was that seeking the dismissal of the petition for being defective, the petitioners have failed to include the Vice President, Yemi Osinbjo as a party.

Usman argued that since the ticket is a joint one, with Osinbajo not immune to whatever the outcome of the petitions would be, it was wrong for the petitioners not to have included him as a party.

The second application prayed the court to strike out some portions of the petition for being defective.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/atiku-pdp-seek-tribunals-permission-inspect-inecs-server/

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by myddmodnabastard: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2019
we will reclaim our mandate if he scale through with the server fraud he can't scale through with his inexistence school certificate
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by netpro(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Atiku want to switch them with his Dubai Servers.

Did I hear Atiku is Cumming to Cameroon? grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by BuhariAdvocate: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2019
Atiku a cameroonian man leave our own president let him work stop distracting him. Nigeria will blame you if the president failed to deliver his election promises.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by seanfer(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2019
Atiku should know that our electoral Act did not recognize electronic voting.. Even if He is granted his request it will not have anything to do with the case.... What he is supposed to do is call for the Ballot papers from the states he's having doubt on.... I wish him luck

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by netpro(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2019
seanfer:
Atiku should know that our electoral Act did not recognize electronic voting.. Even if He is granted his request it will not have anything to do with the case.... What he is supposed to do is call for the Ballot papers from the states he's having doubt on.... I wish him luck

Atiku is fighting a lost battle. The reason is to save face from foreigners he took money from with promise to sell them NNPC and other national assets.

INEC servers and computers are inconsequential to the results. The Constitution only recognises results announced by Electoral Officers from Polling Units and collation centres.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by seanfer(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2019
netpro:

Atiku is fighting a lost battle. The reason is to save face from foreigners he took money from with promise to sell the NNPC and other national assets.

INEC servers and computers is inconsequential to the results. The Constitution only recognises results announced by Electoral Officers.

I have been saying this right from the day results were announced... Server has nothing to do with our Electoral Act.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by tuniski: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Atiku a cameroonian man leave our own president let him work stop distracting him. Nigeria will blame you if the president failed to deliver his election promises.

Omo offa sounding programmed!

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by tuniski: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2019
netpro:

Atiku is fighting a lost battle. The reason is to save face from foreigners he took money from with promise to sell the NNPC and other national assets.

INEC servers and computers is inconsequential to the results. The Constitution only recognises results announced by Electoral Officers.

You are the 5 justices of the tribunal chai!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by BuhariAdvocate: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
grin definitely you're a robot. Beside did you congratulate the newly elected members of NASS .
tuniski:

Omo offa sounding programmed!

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by tuniski: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin definitely you're a robot. Beside did you congratulate the newly elected members of NASS .
Oh what award will I get for making congratulatory message on nairaland? You take this thing like life itself. Take it easy you hear cos I don't think you remotely going to benefit from Gbaja or lawan. Even sen Lola ashiru abi rep Said Popoola.

Stop sounding programmed please offa a gbe wa.

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by BuhariAdvocate: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2019
This is not about what I will benefit from them but what they will offer Nigerians.
tuniski:

Oh what award will I get for making congratulatory message on nairaland? You take this thing like life itself. Take it easy you hear cos I don't think you remotely going to benefit from Gbaja or lawan. Even sen Lola ashiru abi rep Said Popoola.

Stop sounding programmed please offa a gbe wa.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by tuniski: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This is not about what I will benefit from them but what they will offer Nigerians.
And what will they do?

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by auntysimbiat(f): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
INEC NO GET SERVER NA

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by NwaJozi: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by BruncleZuma: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019

Server wen dem don change since

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Faintedheart: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Please my people, please help me, I don't want to die that's why I have come here to solicit for help from well meaning nigerians who will be touched enough to have mercy on me. I am sick and starving and I don't have money to buy food to eat not to talk of going back to the hospital or to buy medicine. I'm not asking for much, whatever help I can get will go a long way no matter how little. Thank you all and God bless

601 6251 95² Fidelity Bank
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by BafanaBafana: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
But does Atiku really think he won the elections?
His loss was as clear as Liverpool beating Barcelona.

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by sotall(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Austineva(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
una President from Sudan abi? Jubril of Sudan no bi my own president o. So, tell ur Jubril el sudani to leave our beloved country alone o. We tired of his terrorism. Let him go back to Sudan where he belongs

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Let it go Mr. Atiku you are too power hungry for my liking

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by NextPresido: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
All these people telling Atiku to let go, why una dey drink Panadol for him headache? Na una money him dey waste? If you are not worried at all, let him go to court so he will be proven wrong

Same with INEC. If they really believe the election had no irregularities, they shouldn't have any problems providing the servers for inspection immediately

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by uthlaw: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Austineva:
una President from Sudan abi? Jubril of Sudan no bi my own president o. So, tell ur Jubril el sudani to leave our beloved country alone o. We tired of his terrorism. Let him go back to Sudan where he belongs
you can also tell your president to go back to Cameroon or you create republic of Biafra for him to rule, not in this Nigeria he will rule....radarada

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by osuofia2(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
netpro:

Atiku is fighting a lost battle. The reason is to save face from foreigners he took money from with promise to sell them NNPC and other national assets.

INEC servers and computers are inconsequential to the results. The Constitution only recognises results announced by Electoral Officers from Polling Units and collation centres.
I thought zombies said Atiku stole all Nigeria money, who borrows money when you have it?

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ok. Fingers crossed.
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Doyin2(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
netpro:

Moreover,every computer entry must have a manual source document,in this case,the results sheets.

How on earth will his lawyers rely on server that does not tally with source documents?A server that can be hacked and manipulated?

I just pity Atiku.He has been scammed !

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by tsfisheriesm: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
seanfer:
when will you leave fraud in this your God forsaken country?

Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures / Electricity Workers Fault Tariff Hike, Threaten Strike / Rivers APC: Supreme Court To Rule On Three Other Pending Appeals