Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return (20003 Views)

Ugochinyere Thanks INEC Chairman, Imo REC For Declaring PDP Winner / Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom / Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by teekay213(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2019
The person that told the INEC officials to declare him the winner at gun point
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by mikejj(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2019
grin scam country ..ahsweearugaad...
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by alenwup(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2019
Your gratitude won't complete until you erect a statue for INEC ;DYour gratitude won't complete until you erect a statue for INEC
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by diluch123: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2019
After thanking everyone,,what next ? I just hope you rochas will do the needful for your people.
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by Agugbadin: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2019
BlueRayDick:
This has always been the plan.i.e release the certificate of return shortly after the election of principal officers in the senate. This is to ensure okorocha does not influence decisions of other senators in the speakership tussle.

This is a no-brainer

Because he is very deceitful
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by ayoolaojooswa(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2019
Someone who was declared winner under duress was still issued certificate of return.

Nigeria is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by Agugbadin: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2019
teekay213:
The person that told the INEC officials to declare him the winner at gun point

That is why he is thankful to INEC officials, with this kind of persons at the nation's law chamber can any good thing come out of it. We keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by kygo(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2019
KEVIND:
Buhari shut out from US-Africa Business Summit Holding In Mozambique.

U.S.-Africa Business Summit, June 18-21, 2019 Maputo, Mozambique. 12 other Presidents of African countries are invited.

Corporate Council on Africa, in partnership with the Government of Mozambique, will host the 12th US – Africa Business Summit in Maputo on June 18-21, 2019. The Summit will bring together more than 1,000 U.S. and African private sector executives, international investors, senior government officials and multilateral stakeholders.
Twelve African Heads of State are confirmed as speakers at the Summit taking place at the Joaquim Chissano International Conference Centre.

Among them are:
H.E. Filipe Nyusi, President, Republic of Mozambique,
King Mswati III, Kingdom of Eswatini;
H.E. Paul Kagame, President, Republic of Rwanda;
H.E. Hage Geingob, President, Republic of Namibia;
H.E. Uhuru Kenyatta, President, Republic of Kenya;
H.E. José Mário Vaz, President, Republic of Guinea-Bissau;
H.E. Peter Mutharika, President, Republic of Malawi;
H.E. Edgar Lungu, President, Republic of Zambia;
H.E. Mokgweetsi Masisi, President, Republic of Botswana;
H.E. Emmerson Mnangagwa, President, Republic of Zimbabwe;
H.E. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President, Republic of Equatorial Guinea;
H.E. Ruhakana Rugunda, Prime Minister, Republic of Uganda.

Senior U.S. Government officials from key U.S. agencies including the Department of Commerce, OPIC, Department of State, MCC, USAID, USTDA, EX-IM and others will also be at the Summit and will announce the latest developments in U.S.-Africa.
Themed “Advancing a Resilient and Sustainable Partnership”, CCA’s 2019 Summit will engage key U.S. and African government officials and decision makers to discuss their strategies, vision and initiatives to facilitate increased business and investment. The Summit will provide several opportunities for business executives to meet heads-of-state, ministers and high-level U.S. and African government decision makers to advocate for their business interests.

https://www.nairaland.com/5239735/buhari-shut-out-us-africa-business

These are predominantly East and Central African nations now...no South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ivory Coast et all

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by ogbonti: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2019
alizma:
I have always known that he will get his certificate once senate president issue is settled.
Politics well played by Buhari, Tinubu and
Oshiomole. If you know, you know

You are wise!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by StoneLucifer: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2019
GodSaklek:
Senator okorocha,the most powerful, prominent and very important man in igboland,the leader of igboland, the fearless lion, he's more greater and brave than those runners (ojukwu and cownu), igbo people should rejoice that they have someone like okorocha,the true son of the soil...... Congratulations to igbo people,my brothers and sisters from the land of risen sun

Look at your English. Its rather a pity.
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by GodSaklek(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2019
StoneLucifer:

Look at your English. Its rather a pity.

Just carry your wahala and face front Mr teacher,u would have keep quiet if u don't understand what I wrote there.. Mr " Look at your English"

See what those that want to correct you wrote grin grin

Look at your English grin
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Cocao:
This country is a farce.

This man will clinch to that senate seat forever.

If this is the justice we speak about, we are honestly doomed.
yes, we are doomed indeed, country were corrupt individuals are rewarded and Aplauded.

And the so called youths Are too Ignorant and Cowardice to act.

when Okorocha finishes he will relplace himself with his Son or son inlaw, and the looting goes on.
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by abescom: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2019
alizma:
I have always known that he will get his certificate once senate president issue is settled.
Politics well played by Buhari, Tinubu and Oshiomole. If you know, you know
If it was issued earlier, he will want a go at the SP which the APC big guns won't be comfortable with.

I believe the court will eventually remove him as a senator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2019
ayoolaojooswa:
Someone who was declared winner under duress was still issued certificate of return.

Nigeria is a scam
You have just realised that Nigerian is a scam? grin Nigeria has been a scam since the british invented Nigeria
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by Born2Breed(f): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Time for you to decamp and go back to APGA. APC has showed you pepper.

BTW, where is Amosun? The me reminds me of water and osun.
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by Okayoo: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Immediate past Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has commended the Independent National Electoral Commission for issuing him his certificate of return as the senator-elect for Imo west.

Okorocha, in a statement by his media aide, Sam Onwuemedo, in Owerri, said that he was happy that the issuance of certificate of return received national and international attention.

He said that that that he commended the INEC Retuning Officer, Prof Innocent Ibeabuchi who said that he declared him(Okorocha) senator-elect under duress.

Okorocha said that without the don, his case wouldn’t have received public sympathy.

The statement read in part, “With the release of his certificate of return as the Senator-elect for Imo West Senatorial District, former governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has thanked God.

“He also thanked Nigerians for their concern and solidarity all through the period his certificate of return was an issue.

“He also expressed gratitude to the judiciary for being there for those who hunger for justice.”

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/12/okorocha-thanks-inec-for-issuing-certificate-of-return/
This man is a disgrace to IMO state, the worse Governor ever.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by wingmanII: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They will still take it back

Don't mind the bloody fat fool. Maybe he has not realised that INEC is appealing the judgement.
Impunity should not be encouraged.
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by MrGerald(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2019
KEVIND:
Buhari shut out from US-Africa Business Summit Holding In Mozambique.

U.S.-Africa Business Summit, June 18-21, 2019 Maputo, Mozambique. 12 other Presidents of African countries are invited.

Corporate Council on Africa, in partnership with the Government of Mozambique, will host the 12th US – Africa Business Summit in Maputo on June 18-21, 2019. The Summit will bring together more than 1,000 U.S. and African private sector executives, international investors, senior government officials and multilateral stakeholders.
Twelve African Heads of State are confirmed as speakers at the Summit taking place at the Joaquim Chissano International Conference Centre.

Among them are:
H.E. Filipe Nyusi, President, Republic of Mozambique,
King Mswati III, Kingdom of Eswatini;
H.E. Paul Kagame, President, Republic of Rwanda;
H.E. Hage Geingob, President, Republic of Namibia;
H.E. Uhuru Kenyatta, President, Republic of Kenya;
H.E. José Mário Vaz, President, Republic of Guinea-Bissau;
H.E. Peter Mutharika, President, Republic of Malawi;
H.E. Edgar Lungu, President, Republic of Zambia;
H.E. Mokgweetsi Masisi, President, Republic of Botswana;
H.E. Emmerson Mnangagwa, President, Republic of Zimbabwe;
H.E. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President, Republic of Equatorial Guinea;
H.E. Ruhakana Rugunda, Prime Minister, Republic of Uganda.

Senior U.S. Government officials from key U.S. agencies including the Department of Commerce, OPIC, Department of State, MCC, USAID, USTDA, EX-IM and others will also be at the Summit and will announce the latest developments in U.S.-Africa.
Themed “Advancing a Resilient and Sustainable Partnership”, CCA’s 2019 Summit will engage key U.S. and African government officials and decision makers to discuss their strategies, vision and initiatives to facilitate increased business and investment. The Summit will provide several opportunities for business executives to meet heads-of-state, ministers and high-level U.S. and African government decision makers to advocate for their business interests.

https://www.nairaland.com/5239735/buhari-shut-out-us-africa-business
It is because he's a Muslim and religious bigottt, they don't need their wahala there.
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by okpanachipeter: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2019
INEC did not want to give Okorocha certificate of return before yesterday so that he would't be part of the Senate leadership election yesterday because definitely, he. would have voted against APC annointed candidates. But all the, he is now a senator elect.
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by McRhymesman: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by Tuuwhite: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2019
I don't know why I love this man .
He is funny, fearless, strong ,bold
The only politician from the,
Southeast that has zeal to conquer, this evil
Marginalisation of the easterners
#nothing can stop Rocha's. That why they call him the gburu gburu 1 of Nigeria grin grin grin
I no be igbo Oo but I think they are the solution to Nigeria problem wink cool
Re: Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Everyday I wake, I pray tsunamis, earthquakes, destruction on a maddening scale on this farce of a nation. I pray for you all, that death and all his friends come to you all. That famine and a magnitude of destruction not comprehensive to the human mind, shocking and unexplainable, that the apocalyptic narrative contained in the book of revelation be considered negligible to what would befall you all.

I am not mad, but bitter with you all Nigerians. Together you all destroyed a country destined for greatness. Maybe after you are all gone, a new people would colonize this landscape and forge a nation history would consider greater than all the forces of nature that conspired and collaborated in your doom. I despise Nigerians....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Retains Kyari As NNPCL GCEO, Appoints Akinyelure As Board Chairman / Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki / Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.