Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) (18859 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by hitng(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2019
A 41-year-old man, Sunday Ngwu, has been arrested by Anambra State police command for allegedly killing his wife, Amara, on Ikwo Street, Ibollo, Awada, in Idemili North Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect who hails from Nkanu LGA of Enugu State, allegedly killed his 39- year-old wife after hitting her with a heavy metal object on the head at his resident on Ikwo Street, Ibollo in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Mr. Haruna Mohammed, who confirmed the incident, said that a team from divisional police Awada arrested the suspect.

https://www.hitng.info/photo-police-arrest-man-for-killing

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Good for him.
This should serve as a lesson to women beaters.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by sparog(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Let this be a warning to married folks, if you think you can't take the bullshit from your partner again just ask for divorce. It's better than killing or getting killed for the sake of trying to keep your home

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Raymondreigns(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
J
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Emrixx(f): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmm double wahala
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Women will still see marriage as the ultimate and refuse to leave

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by NwaJozi: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by BlockMeDead: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Agbako ... Every day Bad News
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by NwaJozi: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Terrible
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by NwaJozi: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
This is terrible
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
average Igbo men aren't romantic, except some few that lived in Diaspora

no igbo lady who lives in diaspora will want to settle with any Igbo man that lives in the village

my fact is not about this killing, go and read the one that battered his wife because of sex in Ph

I hope their new single men learn from this, marriage is not just about money, ladies needs love, care, attention and over tolerance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Ayobamigiven: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Why do people find it so joyful to attack another person.
Na when they do am finish eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by daviesmania(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
What do you expect from a man that uses his sitting room to do bet9ja
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by goldenarrow: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
ok
Brother, cold o, fear o, panic o, na all catch me when I look your profile. Chai, I shiver. Now let me go check husbandsnatcher's profile. I go give you feedback on what I see there. Lol.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by uuzba(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ayobamigiven:
Why do people find it so joyful to attack another person.
Na when they do am finish eye go clear
People don't kill out of joy.
It is done out of momentary frustration.
In the heat of argument, when both of you are saying opposite things and unable to reconcile.
The moment the man wishes the woman to agree with him the most and she still doesn't agree to whatever they are arguing about.

Unfortunately, in marriage, the parties do not always agree on same point. It is maturity to let the matter rest like that while one maintains self control.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

no igbo lady who lives in diaspora will want to settle with any Igbo man that lives in the village

my fact is not about this killing, go and read the one that battered his wife because of sex in Ph

I hope their new single men learn from this, marriage is not just about money, ladies needs love, care, attention and over tolerance

Bros this has nothing to do with igbos plz

Let's enjoy this holiday in peace...something that has to do with individual, you want to generalise it. sad

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Ebidosia: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

my fact is not about this killing, go and read the one that battered his wife because of

You don't have to give everything a tribal coloration. Domestic violence knows no tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Don't be quick to judge, woman can make you do something worse but not to point of death. The one that happened to me recently made believe devil is still a learner. It was on sunday, my woman has gone to church with the child. I decide to clean the house, watch the ditches and even some my cloth, the same woman i did it for when she arrived. It was already raining, she told me she want to get indomie for her child. that i should help her to get it . I had to go in heavy rain to get it. On getting back. I had to clean to my foot before steping in, despite that, she start naggin that i should have let my body and foot dried completely before steping in until she start abusing and curse which later result in me landing her slap.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by goldenarrow: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Jman06(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

On several occasions this forum has been inundated with news of Yoruba men, Hausa men, men from other tribes who battered their wives or girlfriends, and guess what many of us did; we condemned the act without recourse to the perpetrator's tribes. Now, just a few instances you cited that happened in igboland, it has now become a tribal issue!

You better change from your bigotry and hatred for Igbos because hatred will only lead you to your doom! A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Pavore9: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Anger management is very important.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by blackaxe78: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Biafran

See has he paint house like Biafran flag!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin sad sad sad shocked grin grin grin grin grin wink grin grin angry grin sad fl@thead PIGS and bloodshed.Using Knife,cutlass,pestle to fight/kill pipu is their lifestyle. HANG the Baztard

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy angry grin grin cheesy wink cry kiss cry undecided grin grin grin sad shocked shocked embarassed embarassed sadbEAST WILD PIG.Crossbreed criminal. Spits on his fl@thead.HANG HIM

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by MartinCorridon: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by MartinCorridon: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jman06:
On several occasions this forum has been inundated with news of Yoruba men, Hausa men, men from other tribes who battered their wives or girlfriends, and guess what many of us did; we condemned the act without recourse to the perpetrator's tribes. Now, just a few instances you cited that happened in igboland, it has now become a tribal issue!

You better change from your bigotry and hatred for Igbos because hatred will only lead you to your doom! A word is enough for the wise

Keep quiet.

It is mostly yeebows who do this.

And the few times a Yoruba is mentioned...it will get to Page 20.

The colours of the room are indicators of his loser mindset

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ah ah, Nwa Otu.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife In Anambra (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Let them cointinu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) / Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) / Son Of RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Kogi On His Way To School (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.