Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Payback: MC Galaxy Gifted Tspize A Mercedes Benz C300 For Producing Song “sekem" - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Payback: MC Galaxy Gifted Tspize A Mercedes Benz C300 For Producing Song “sekem" (272 Views)

Grade A Mercedes Benz E200 in fantastic working condition / I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons / Toks 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 For Sale In Ajah Call Dhermy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payback: MC Galaxy Gifted Tspize A Mercedes Benz C300 For Producing Song “sekem" by NaijautoDotCom(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Out of gratitude for the wonderful job done on Sekem, his hit song, MC Galaxy has decided to gift the producer of the song, Tspize, a Mercedes Benz C300. See the car below!

Just when Zlatan bought a brand new Camry for his Rexxie (you can check the news here), MC Galaxy gifted a Mercedes Benz to his producer to thank him for producing "Sekem" 5 years ago.

MC Galaxy, real name Innocent Udeme Udofot, is a popular songwriter and music artiste in Nigeria. He rose to stardom after emerging winner at the Davido dance competition held in 2012. Recently, Mc Galaxy decided to show appreciation to the producer of one of his hit songs, “Sekem” that was produced five years ago. The producer, Tspize, walked away with a Mercedes Benz C300 4Matic. That particular song played a pivotal role in bringing MC Galaxy into limelight.

Kudos to MC Galaxy as Tspize is now a proud owner of Mercedes-Benz C300

MC Galaxy shared on his social account:

Sekem to the world

Five year ago I did not have the full money to pay him for the production of “sekem” but five years later God has blessed me so much so I decided to Appreciate my brother @tspize with a benz C 300 I love you bro and more to come Amen

What a friend to remember a good deed five years gone

When you take a close look at the Mercedes Benz gifted to Tspize, you will notice that it is a facelifted W204 produced from 2007 to 2014. Congratulations to Tspize on this wonderful gift inspired by gratitude.

>>> Check out more updates on Celebrity cars and other market news on Naijauto.com!

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/mc-galaxy-gifted-mercedes-benz-3992?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=sprouting

Re: Payback: MC Galaxy Gifted Tspize A Mercedes Benz C300 For Producing Song “sekem" by owelle22(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2007 For Sale / Extremely Clean Mercedes Benz S550 2015, Tokunbo / soldddd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.