Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

IBB duped of $100 million dollars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB duped of $100 million dollars (1303 Views)

Serving Nigeria Costs Me At Least A Million Dollars Every Year, Says Kachikwu / India To Give $100 Million Aid For Nigeria's Power Sector / Deadly Bomb Blast: Presidency Accuses Henry Okah …okah Got $100 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB duped of $100 million dollars by KnowAll(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2010
[size=14pt]IBB's Desperation, I have never seen anything like it b4. I now know this one no be say dem say, " Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" . What has this man forgotten in Aso Rock, for most normal and even abnormal people the 8 year stint at Aso ROCK is enough high to last them a  life time but this inglorius coupist and mutineer is dearing Nigerians as if it is father's property.

Nigerians have generally ignore the obsene fortune he acquired whilst in power, he is richer than the combine wealth of any past or present Presidents OR Prime Ministers in any of the Western Countries,  yet he still want to put his sticking and stinking fingers on Nigeria's meagre $30 billion dollars a year. Is he for real  , you are worth in excess of $24 billion dollars yet you want to take a large chunck of the $30 billion dollars meant for 150 million Nigerians.  undecided     embarassed

Looks like the Nigerian greed knows no bound. It is legendary,  the stuff our leaders do is WORSE than the evil perpatuated in the damned colony of Soddom and Gommorah yet  our God showed  his displeasure by giving them instant justice, after pre-warning them through a prophet.

How I wish our God today is still dispossed to that kind of treatment, people like IBB would have being struck by God, but all the same we thank God for being patient, the devil our leaders have chosen to partner is more of a formidable foe than a reliable friend and would give them more than they can chew, the devil is an uncanny agent of darkness that cannot be trusted, true he would give you power, fame , and wealth with one hand, but he would equally slip diseses, misfortune, poverty and pariah into the deal without your consent. 

We have seen both gift given to the Babangida's b4 our very eyes and we are seeing how the Devil has slipped an undehand and unwanted gift to that family, they are becoming a pariah in Nigeria, and would soon fall to the level of an anomaly. Poverty, what Poverty !!,  IBB is not poor,  some people would say , well I say the man is depleting his wealth faster than he is making money and the only place he can top-up on his money and wealth is by him gaining absolute and full control to the Nigerian till.

Obviously this time,  he has learnt his lessons, they say experience comes with age,  some of those mis-investments and misadventure by those Western Bankers was a big mistake, I never trusted Oyinbo's for a start and those bast*rd 419 GUYS Who promise me heaven and Earth making me part with a subtantial amount of my money "may God punish them" Well I don't have time for them now, and that silly man who promise to blow Jonathan into smithereen on Indepence day got $100 million  embarassed  for blowing up a car 10 miles from Eagle Square, even Yakubu my driver would do a better job than that, what do this people take me for, presenting a Knock-out as a bomb, do they think I am a "Mugu" anyway no time for small talk,  I have an election to win, everyone of those son and daughters of bi*ches  who have cajoled me out of my hard earned money I would sure make them pay every single penny back.

IBB - " Thinking aloud here, Have I really worked hard for my money uhmnnn" undecided

[/size]
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by KnowAll(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2010
[size=14pt]What was the reason for IBB's absent during the Independence anivarsary, at least for peace and unity all personal and party politics should have being kept at the back bunner only for hostilities to resume on the next day which is the 2nd of October.

IBB absence from such a grandstanding and momentous occassion  knowing he was an ex-president for good 8 years,  not 8 days,  speaks volumes,  even Shonekan  who was there for less than 3 months was there. Does he know something that the others do not know, becuase I know baba Iyabo,  he likes life too much despite being 72 years of age he would not  stick his head in arms way.  [/size]
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by egift(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2010
BB absence from such a grandstanding and momentous occassion knowing he was an ex-president for good 8 years, not 8 days, speaks volumes, even Shonekan who was there for less than 3 months was there.

Did President JEGA consider that when he compiled the list of those he chose to honour? How about the bags of rice and anniversary cake? (world largest cake my foot grin) Am sure you had your share.

Believe me when I tell you that - no report will be presented on how they spent the N17 Billion.
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by KnowAll(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2010
Did President JEGA consider that when he compiled the list of those he chose to honour? How about the bags of rice and anniversary cake? (world largest cake my foot  Grin) Am sure you had your share

[size=14pt]Are u telling me IBB was not invited. I don't think JEG would be too insensitive and parohial as to not to invite an ex-President. Honouring him is a different cup of tea all together. Not all Ex-President was honoured even without being honoured, it is a honour to be an ex-President what honour can ever beat  that.

Would u rather take some useless honour that means noting to u, OR be the President of the nation,  no sane man or woman would turn down an opportunity of being the President so IBB does not have to be aggrieved over one ye-ye honour.[/size]
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by wills(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
BABANGIDA NA WAH! - Osayomore Joseph

This song was done just after IBB left power in 1993, yet it still hunts him and every statement is so true.

(Spread this! Babangida is Evil!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKI1D2BS6Y8
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by KnowAll(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
[size=16pt]IBB THE LONG ARMS OF THE LAW IS CLOSING IN ON YOU. I KNOW SINCE YOUR WIFE DIED LAST YEAR, YOU HAVE LONGED AND HAVE BEING LIVING ON THE EDGE, WITH A DEATH WISH MENTALITY. WELL MR DEATH WISH HAS BEGIN HIS SHORT JOURNEY FROM ABUJA TO MINNA.

YOUR WISH HAS BEEN ANSWERED, MAKE MR DEATH WISH COMFORTABLE WITH THE BEST AND THE FINEST WINE IN YOUR CLOSET, BUT KNOW WHEN THE GRIM RIPPER COMES CALLING HE DOES NOT TAKE BRIBE.

BEST OF LUCK IN THE AFTER LIFE. I HOPE DELE GIWA AND VASTA WOULD GIVE YOU A ROUSING WELCOME.[/size]
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by Beaf: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2010
It would be naive to blame Jonathan for IBB's absence. ALL past heads of state and presidents were there.

To my mind, what happened at Eagle Square was meant to be much more bloody. Perhaps taking all dignitaries present with GEJ, hence IBB and Atiku didn't turn up. It is even foolish to assume that both men needed an invitation, afterall ordinary members of the public were able to attend.
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by MaziUche0(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
I don't believe this.

No person would pay $100 million for failed bombings.
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by jamace(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
I don't believe this.

No person would pay $100 million for failed bombings.

Do you know how many stages of operations were planned? The bomb blast during the independence celebration seems to be the first operation.

We will get to know the rest of the stages of operations soon.
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by youngmonie: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2010
mr poster wer did u get ur own information from ohh, because the sss have not even concluded their investigation, This guy has even published his own lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by nduchucks: 2:40am On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

It would be naive to blame Jonathan for IBB's absence. ALL past heads of state and presidents were there.

To my mind, what happened at Eagle Square was meant to be much more bloody. Perhaps taking all dignitaries present with GEJ, hence IBB and Atiku didn't turn up. It is even foolish to assume that both men needed an invitation, afterall ordinary members of the public were able to attend.

GEJ decided to honour every living former head of state and presented them with special awards, with the exception of IBB, at that ceremony. Its quite understandable if IBB decided to skip the festivities to avoid the public humiliation.
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by egift(m): 5:08am On Oct 05, 2010
ndu_chucks:

GEJ decided to honour every living former head of state and presented them with special awards, with the exception of IBB, at that ceremony. Its quite understandable if IBB decided to skip the festivities to avoid the public humiliation.

Exactly. JEGA is placed politics ahead of the Nation. Now he is MEND spokesman and having coffee with them in Aso Rock http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/15138.html May God help us.
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by jamace(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2010

Was Buhari honoured? But he was there for the independence celebration.

IBB thinks he is Nigeria and without him Nigeria cannot exist. It is based on this and his evil machinations that he snubbed our country by being absent.

I pray he is linked with the act, so that he can be dealt with like a sturbborn goat.
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
@OP

Fortunately, we all know you are lying. tongue
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by debosky(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

So IBB and Atiku planned it by inference?

Ridiculous - they didn't attend because they are against his candidacy for the PDP. Simple.

The bomb blast was carried out by MEND and is now being politicised unduly by GEJ's administration - that is my take on the matter.

MEND has repeated confirmations that they did indeed carry out the bombings, interviews with MEND 48 hours before the incident confirm that attacks were on, and we're here being told it was IBB and Atiku?

Was it also IBB and Atiku that told MEND to bomb the Warri conference a while back? Why was that accepted as MEND and this isn't?
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2010
KnowAll, why do you have to use a big font?

It makes your post unreadable especially when you are writing a long post.
Re: IBB duped of $100 million dollars by Obiagu1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
Sagamite:

KnowAll, why do you have to use a big font?

It makes your post unreadable especially when you are writing a long post.

It’s because he is shortsighted.

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be Said That Dele Giwa Died Beacause Of Playing Dubious Double-agent? / Voter Registration: Inec Grants Two More Days / Confessions Of A Prosecutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.