Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Is Husband House A Priority To The Nigerian Woman? - Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Husband House A Priority To The Nigerian Woman? - Ifu Ennada (594 Views)

Ifu Ennada Rejects Marriage, Questions Why “Husband House” Is Priority To Women / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Husband House A Priority To The Nigerian Woman? - Ifu Ennada by newsynews: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Former BBNaija reality TV star, Ifu Ennada has wondered why settling down in a husband's house is such a priority to the average Nigerian woman.

This was after a follower on her page teased her by labeling her "somebody's wife".

In response, Ifu Ennada stated that marriage is not her portion for now because she has so many things she wants to achieve in life.

"Not my portion now abeg. I want to make money and travel the world myself before settling down with any man".

The follower replied stating that she also doesn't have marriage in her plans.

"If that's the case send my own ticket let's go together since we are on the same table".

Another follower who joined the discussion pointed out that the reality TV star could still make money while in her husband's house.

"Hmmm my dear, u can still make ur money in ur husband's house. Take it if it's close now".

In response, Ifu Enada wrote:

"Why is husband's house such a priority to the average Nigerian woman? People are built different and have different goals in life. Marriage is not on the table anytime soon. I can't even stand being in a relationship now let alone marriage. Biko, that institution is not for me. I'm not mentally/emotionally/financial ready anytime soon".

https://lailasnews.com/ifu-ennada-husbands-house-priority-nigerian-woman/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Why Is Husband House A Priority To The Nigerian Woman? - Ifu Ennada by alBHAGDADI: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Just because of a little fame, this one now feels marriage is a barrier to success. Look at the silly reason she's giving for not wanting to get married now: she wants to travel the world. She even. neglect the sensible advice that she can achieve all of that while in a husband's house. She doesn't know that there's a time for everything. If that time passes, it's usually difficult pulling it back. If you do, you might end up with the wrong person.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (KJV)
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
Re: Why Is Husband House A Priority To The Nigerian Woman? - Ifu Ennada by Jmk9292(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2019
That instinct to be in a husband's house is bestowed on them from birth..... And that to an extent makes them very dormant and dogmatic to changes around them....many exist to be married and not to be impactful or productive in any other form but marriage... ..That's a very wrong notion... ....The World is getting over populated already and marriage in this part of the world is mostly for sex and pregnancy..... Less emphasis should be made on marriage please...
Re: Why Is Husband House A Priority To The Nigerian Woman? - Ifu Ennada by jcross19: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
newsynews:

Former BBNaija reality TV star, Ifu Ennada has wondered why settling down in a husband's house is such a priority to the average Nigerian woman.

This was after a follower on her page teased her by labeling her "somebody's wife".

In response, Ifu Ennada stated that marriage is not her portion for now because she has so many things she wants to achieve in life.

The follower replied stating that she also doesn't have marriage in her plans.

Another follower who joined the discussion pointed out that the reality TV star could still make money while in her husband's house.

In response, Ifu Enada wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/ifu-ennada-husbands-house-priority-nigerian-woman/

Cc lalasticlala

can you see!! is coming from someone who failed to marry and no one is ready to marry her.
Re: Why Is Husband House A Priority To The Nigerian Woman? - Ifu Ennada by itspzpics(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Husband House A Priority To The Nigerian Woman? - Ifu Ennada by dollytino4real(f): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2019
just say u are not tired of forking different guys and collecting cash from dem, does husband stop anybody from being great

(1) (Reply)

Jaywon And Zlatan Ibile Settle Beef, Spotted Dancing Together / Poco Lee Talks About His Relationship With Burna Boy In New Interview (VIDEO) / "The Hate Is Too Much, I Hate That I'm A Nigerian’ – Tiwa Savage. See Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.