Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Osagyefo98 Finally And Formally Signs Out Of Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagyefo98 Finally And Formally Signs Out Of Nairaland. (367 Views)

Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osagyefo98 Finally And Formally Signs Out Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2019
It has been wide and wonderful years full of submissions and counter submissions. It has been period of agreement and disagreement, times of anger and protection ( If you understand)

I have always pride myself as been fair and just as well as holding everyone same way I regard all mankind's . In times of peace, friends, war enemies but in all a common interest is always aimed to achieve a distinct and desired goals.

While thanking you all for the robust relationship whether positive or negative that have existed this periods I was here but when greater scenario calls, there is need to give space.

Bearing in mind am leaving today without offending anyone, I urge you all to do same when bowing in spirit of sportsmanship.

Formally out, Mods over to you to delete as usual.

Osagyefo98.

1 Like

Re: Osagyefo98 Finally And Formally Signs Out Of Nairaland. by Arda1000(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Osagyefo98:
It has been wide and wonderful years full of submissions and counter submissions. It has been period of agreement and disagreement, times of anger and protection ( If you understand)

I have always pride myself as been fair and just as well as holding everyone same way I regard all mankind's . In times of peace, friends, war enemies but in all a common interest is always aimed to achieve a distinct and desired goals.

While thanking you all for the robust relationship whether positive or negative that have existed this periods I was here but when greater scenario calls, there is need to give space.

Bearing in mind am leaving today without offending anyone, I urge you all to do same when bowing in spirit of sportsmanship.

Osagyefo98.
eh ya..I go miss u o!
Re: Osagyefo98 Finally And Formally Signs Out Of Nairaland. by FatherBona: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Osagyefo98.
you write well

(1) (Reply)

NGO Engages Volunteers In Cleanup Of Lagos Community / Former Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi Is Dead / What Is The Big Announcement On July 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.