Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I’ve Been Scammed On Instagram. How Do I Report This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’ve Been Scammed On Instagram. How Do I Report This (647 Views)

Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Scammed On Instagram. How Do I Report This by Guest911: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2019
https://instagram.com/ihepsutskincare?igshid=17zzouvj5bnmm

This instagram handles claims to sell skincare products I ordered for one of their products. And paid, it’s been 3 weeks now and the seller has stopped replying messages.
How do I report this fraud?
Re: I’ve Been Scammed On Instagram. How Do I Report This by Westsida: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2019
No dey but things for Instagram! Nah fake people plenty pass angry
Re: I’ve Been Scammed On Instagram. How Do I Report This by sirusX(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2019
Since you paid to an account number, the onwer can be tracked

You would have to report to your bank and the seller's bank...I'm sure they would know what to do
Re: I’ve Been Scammed On Instagram. How Do I Report This by Guest911: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
sirusX:
Since you paid to an account number, the onwer can be tracked

You would have to report to your bank and the seller's bank...I'm sure they would know what to do
thanks I would try reaching out to my bank
Re: I’ve Been Scammed On Instagram. How Do I Report This by Newguyhere: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
How much did you loose?

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of 35 Young African Prostitutes Nabbed In Ghana (photos) / Once Your Generator Got Switched Off At Night, Don't Go Out To Check It - Victor / Missing Girl Is Back, Says She Went To Visit Her Boy Friend In Imo State (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.