Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Survival Story Of Peter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Survival Story Of Peter (199 Views)

Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival / #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survival Story Of Peter by peterassor(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Yes the situation was bad, I was diagnosed of Intestinal Obstruction and Ruptured Appendix.
How did it happen, didn't you get prior sign? Pple asked! The answer is NO, no prior sign, just sudden pain in my upper abdomen on the evening of 7/05/19, it got bad nd was rushed down to a private clinic on the 8/05/19, the situation got worst, pains got allover the entire stomach region..(Bad signal), got referred to UPTH after much incompetency displayed by this Dr in d private clinic on 9/05/19.
#UPTH team of surgeons (Team A):
After much do this and do that, I got to the theatre nd it was discovered that Yes the appendix had ruptured, d bowel burst, Faeces and pus seen every where. After the surgery the problem became how to Stitch me up, it was difficult, they had to leave me open like you see in d picture.
3days later I was returned to the theatre nd I was stitched successfully.
The Team of surgeons in charge of my case kept saying "We haven't had a success before on this case, PETER you are the only Success we ve recorded"...
Smiles.. I don't knw how true they are, but to the Restoration of Life, I Give GOD all the glory.
GREAT THANKS to everyone for your financial assistance, Visitations and prayers,
I'm so grateful, I pray that God will grant you all that your Hearts Desires.
The Surgery was Successful, Peter has been discharged, nd God has granted me a swift recovery.
All Thanks to God Almighty.
TO THIS REGARD, I Plead Every one to COME JOIN ME AS WE THANK THIS GREAT GOD FOR RESTORING MY LIFE.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Health Blog Right Now In Nigeria. / Kenya On High Alert As Woman With Suspected Ebola Symptoms Is Put In Isolation / France Has No Plans To Legalize Cannabis For Recreational Use: Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.