Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,987 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits (26609 Views)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by Roon9(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
W
Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Truth be told, these precautions are good morning, but all these add to nothing without God. As for me I carry numerous angels around me, that give me direction.

See brethren, the only way to avoid one chance is praying in the morning before you go out and say IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I GO OUT SAFELY, MY GOING OUT IS BLESSED AND MY COMING IN IS BLESSED. When you say this, which one-chance from the pit of hell would want to make a mess of you, the devils would be like " Don't do again, that one there is God's own property, I don't want trouble." grin... The devil can't just toil with anyone, he looks at face.

Well brethren, and please lastly, anytime you're in public transport, do evangelize. Preach Christ Jesus and the angels would protect you so well, that you'll know the peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by sundayoluwatimi(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
The last three points are so correct!

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by nkemdi89(f): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
I entered one chance in Abuja, unfortunately it was the front seat I shared with another female passenger in the car , they were mixed with both gender. After collecting my phone they ask me to get down that it can't contain the two of us. That was when I realized that have deeped their hand into my bag.
Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by Codyt(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
seborrhic:

So you quoted the whole stuff just to type this rubbish?
Some of you people can really be irritating.
I'm telling you. Can you imagine the stupidity angry

3 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by IceTrice01: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the last tip is useless because prayers do not work

An unwise fellow wrote this... smh

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by OyinO: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Prayer should be removed from the list. All or nearly all past victims of robbery, one chance or accident are people who prayed for divine protection and rescue. Accident victims who lost their lives are people screaming Jesus Jesus or blood of Jesus which never stopped the autocrash.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by adedehinbo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Those people when caught deserves some gruesome deaths I swear

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by Queenserah26(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thank you for this.
Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by annyberry: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
I believe everytin is Gods protection cos I av bin opportuned to enter a bus filled up with guys and I was d only girl dere.
Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by Horlufemi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Forget time. They operate around 12 noon too when it's mostly sunny.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by ceejay80s(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Those idiots no fit Hold me na

I said same thing in 2005 and they got me, they got me again in 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by gabbasin: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
I have been a victim once, since then once beaten twice shy, na molue sure pass. The most favoured route for these 'catch in the air' criminals is the oshidi apapa expressway
Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by deltateam: 1:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Neddstark:
When i know its risky to board a bus, i rather use a uber. There was a time it was about 10:30pm in VI, i asked the ladies waiting by the bus stop why dont we all use an uber than board a bus. They agreed. One of them booked an uber. Luckily, i was heading to Palmgrove and they were to Yaba. Carried us to all our destinations. I paid more but was way way more safer.

Could you enlighten people how to book a uber?
Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by showafrica(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Jsst:
This once happened to me but i was smart lucky. I was sited close to the door against a man holding the gun. As soon as the bus got to a gallop and i noticed the guy was rattled by the gallop, i quickly gave him a powerful elbow to his face and jumped out of the bus. I'm very sure that guy wouldn't get himself till now because, the force i used was much.. Anyway nice tips Autojosh, this might save a life.

That was risky man though, brave

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by erumena(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2019
A major tip is that do not board a bus without any passenger disembarking!
One Chance never drop their victims at the bus stop.

VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by kernniejay(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the last tip is useless because prayers do not work
but ur papa and mama prayed before they born you, or are you a born-by-mistake?

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by Ugosample(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Agromuda:
I was once a victim. 25th March was an unforgettable day around 6:30am. I boarded the Danfo bus at Adealu street(Lagos-Abk expressway) going to Oshodi. Unfortunately I had my ATM card with me. I was seriously beaten and have my bank acct emptied (80k) with my phone taken. They dropped me at Cement close to the sawmill opposite ConOil filling station. I last discovered that the withdrawal was done at WEMA BANK, dopemu along Lagos-Abk expressway.
The memory still hurt till date.

so sorry about that
Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by Ugosample(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
gabbasin:
I have been a victim once, since then once beaten twice shy, na molue sure pass. The most favoured route for these 'catch in the air' criminals is the oshidi apapa expressway

I see
Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by pacespot(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2019
seborrhic:
So you quoted the whole stuff just to type this rubbish? Some of you people can really be irritating.
are you a one-chance candidate?
Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by Psoul(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jsst:
This once happened to me but i was smart lucky. I was sited close to the door against a man holding the gun. As soon as the bus got to a gallop and i noticed the guy was rattled by the gallop, i quickly gave him a powerful elbow to his face and jumped out of the bus. I'm very sure that guy wouldn't get himself till now because, the force i used was much.. Anyway nice tips Autojosh, this might save a life.

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by Psoul(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jsst:

.... And when u woke up, behold, it was in a dream. Whaoo... What a bad dream. Thanks to God it was just a dream.

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits by essenceplus: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jsst:

Are you for real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Asking Nigerians To Write IELTS (Petition) / Photos From Accident Along Potiskum-azare Highway / Ghanaian Airport Staff Caught After Stealing From Travelers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.