Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal (590 Views)

Is Lagos A Good Place To Build A Refinery Like Dangote Refinery? / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by edulifehack: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
I created a thread earlier about producing electricity nation wide for Nigeria and I think I've gotten little information on some of the things I need to know, right now I need an investor to make this project come to life and by investors I mean billionaires cause this is not an easy task financially.

please does anyone here know how I can get to Nigerian billionaire investors.
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by blackaxe78: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
If I will advice from my own point of view, I will advice you join Ikoyi club. From there, you will definitely get a lead-on

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by edulifehack: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
blackaxe78:
If I will advice from my own point of view, I will advice you join Ikoyi club. From there, you will definitely get a lead-on

am a student currently based in Delta
ikoyi is quite far away
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by blackaxe78: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:

ikoyi is quite far away

Seek other opinions that could help you out from Delta.
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by Larriekay: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:
I created a thread earlier about producing electricity nation wide for Nigeria and I think I've gotten little information on some of the things I need to know, right now I need an investor to make this project come to life and by investors I mean billionaires cause this is not an easy task financially.

Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
(Modify) (
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by erifeoluwasimi(f): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:

Ikoyi club is your best bet.
Many deals are signed there and that's one of the place they visit most times.
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by franchasng: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:

Have you patented the idea so nobody can steal it from you

Have you produced a prototype of it

Is it an online technology based business or just a mere idea without base

If its an online technology based idea, then you can get angel investors to invest in your idea if it is unique, promising and you will need to kickstart the process first so investors can see a bit of what it can do and how they can benefit actually not theoretically.

Google Angel investors or startup forums and join some, but don't disclose your idea completely.

Be sure it is worth it, if it's online based tech business, I can be of help
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by Ranchhoddas: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
Produce it on a small scale first.
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by edulifehack: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Ikoyi club is your best bet.
Many deals are signed there and that's one of the place they visit most times.

can you suggest a place in Delta similar to ikoyi club?
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:

I have never been to delta state. I have only pass through the state
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by edulifehack: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
franchasng:
Have you patented the idea so nobody can steal it from you

Have you produced a prototype of it

Is it an online technology based business or just a mere idea without base

If its an online technology based idea, then you can get angel investors to invest in your idea if it is unique, promising and you will need to kickstart the process first so investors can see a bit of what it can do and how they can benefit actually not theoretically.

Google Angel investors or startup forums and join some, but don't disclose your idea completely.

Be sure it is worth it, if it's online based tech business, I can be of help

no it's not online but thanks anyway
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by edulifehack: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

Produce it on a small scale first.
even in small scale my student budget can't cover it, I need investors
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by Ranchhoddas: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:

even in small scale my student budget can't cover it, I need investors
Not even 0.5 megawatts?

How then did you carry out the research?
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by olawunmi400: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:

Good job, u have a good step to make but do u think those that are importing generators to Nigeria won't find a means of killing d dreams u have when u produce electricity and there is stable power supply. Remember when money speaks...
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:

Where are you based in Delta State? I presume ABK.

If you're 100% certain that this your idea will work, send me a mail: info@patrickokunima.com

I'll give you tips on how to meet the governor.
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by edulifehack: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Where are you based in Delta State? I presume ABK.

If you're 100% certain that this your idea will work, send me a mail: info@patrickokunima.com

I'll give you tips on how to meet the governor.

NO not ABK, I school at Fupre

I've sent you an email from richardtega2@gmail.com

if you can truly help me with this I would be grateful
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:

Benin is close to Delta you can visit Benin club. That's where the high & mighty meet
Re: How Do I Get In Contact With Sponsors Like Dangote, I Have A Business Proposal by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
edulifehack:

ikoyi is quite far away
I will suggest you get in touch with your state government. If the business is viable you will be linked. Don't be afraid that someone will steal your invention. you still have patent right over your invention

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Legit Bitcoin (BTC) Seller For Me / . / 5 Most Profitable Side Hustles You Can Start In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.