Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Get Courses On Mobile App Development, Game Development & Web Development - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Get Courses On Mobile App Development, Game Development & Web Development (521 Views)

Training On Mobile Data Collection Using ODK / VIDEO: Amazing Social Media Post Design On Mobile No One Thought Was Possible / Free Training On Mobile Graphics Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Courses On Mobile App Development, Game Development & Web Development by Developit: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Guys if you're fascinated about learning how to design mobile Apps, Games like Mortal Kombact, and Website then you might like my offer.

Please don't contact me if you're not serious. I have over 50 courses on these topics which I bought on Udemy, if you know the website, and I'd love to share them for free.

But you must send me subscription money along with your email where I will send you the videos. It's over 10GB storage.

When you contact me I will show you the videos and even send you some for prove.

Please these courses are beginner friendly and at the end you can be able to start developing solutions.

I have a course on WhatsApp clone if you want to learn how to develop social instant messenger like WhatsAPP, also a YouTube clone course.

MY NUMBER IS 09031614688
Re: Get Courses On Mobile App Development, Game Development & Web Development by Visob: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Am interested

This my what app number
Re: Get Courses On Mobile App Development, Game Development & Web Development by Jacobian12: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Do you have for full stack web development?

(1) (Reply)

Training (3 Weeks) Swaziland. South Africa / Sales Training With Canadian Certification / Free Online Oracle 10g/linux Training Progrm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.