Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Is It True About Ambrose Alli University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It True About Ambrose Alli University? (625 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Admission List Second Batch 2011/12 / Ambrose Alli University (post Ume Merit Result Out) / Ambrose Alli University Cut Off Mark Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True About Ambrose Alli University? by amara1979: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2010
My cousine graduated from AAU 6yrs ago, done his NYSC. Only last 2 weeks or so somebody has been calling him. Saying that the school authorities is compiling a list of people that have long graduated from the school and some of them that did not get the initial cut off mark when they were admitted from the school will have all their results cancelled. The person said that the list of all those that have graduated years may with such issues will be publised on Guardian newspapers. That he either pay 500k or his name will be on the list. Unfortunately the guy has lost his job and these scammers are making his life miserable after 6yrs of graduation. Please does anybody know if such is going on, or has any other in the exams and record dept of AAU to know if its true. I am sure other people must also be getting such texts and calls. Please I need help.
Thanks.
Re: Is It True About Ambrose Alli University? by obete(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2010
my brother that is not through but i advice you go to the school for inquiry which more better,to me those caller could be 419. , PLEASE BE WARN.
Re: Is It True About Ambrose Alli University? by Drdonald: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2010
fake ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech 2011 Jambites / Hottest Gist In Town. Post Your Cv Here / Legal Charge For School Certificates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.