Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Five Things You Should Never Search On Google - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Things You Should Never Search On Google (690 Views)

Five Things That Low-key Gets You Angry Without Trying So Hard!!!! / Top 10 New Nigerian Meme Ranking On Google / Hilarious!!! : See What A Friend Is Searching For On Google (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Should Never Search On Google by michaelfaya(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Before I start this post, can we use just five minutes to appreciate Google? I mean, they are literally a part of everyday activities for most people.

Although I would like to talk about all Google products and services (to the best of my understanding), however, that’s not the purpose of this post.

In this post, I want to share five things you should never ever search on Google!

So, without wasting anymore time, let’s dive right into it:

Google Search Is Not For Everything

Your Name
Imagine saying ‘Okay Google, What is my name?’

Are you even serious? Did you lose your memory or something?

Your Favourite Food
Your phone is not your brain (yet). You’re the only one that truly knows your favourite food. Don’t type ‘What’s my favourite food’ except you’re looking for its recipe.

If you do this, You’ll only get hungrier.

Google
*Deep Sigh*

How are you even typing Google on Google and you are about to hit the search button? Haven’t you heard of an infinite loop?

Your E-mail Address
It’s illuminating to see what you’re linked to online and sometimes terrifying. It’s like opening a can of worms.

You do this at your own risk.

For the last one... Oya please Follow this link to see it... taink you kiss
https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/google-search-five-things-you-should-never-search/

Tomorrow is agony aunt... fingers crossed for that... smiley
Re: Five Things You Should Never Search On Google by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Some de search for der picture sef

(1) (Reply)

Laughter Is The Best Medicine / Jokes With Highking / What Would You Do If You Saw These. Be Honest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.