Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

"Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo (7998 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by signalsmedia: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Blessed is he that believeth because there will be a performance of the word.

You can only see the performance if you believe. We the people are the Nigerians, not the land.

Believe it as an individual and you will see God's confirmation in 2020, believe it as a nation and God will confirm it.

mock the word and you will pay the price thereof.
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
HopefulLanlord
Hahn
Michealkaboad2
CAPSLOCKED
Frosbel2
Joseph1013
LordReed
Budaatum
1sharon
Jesusjnr
Oladeegbu
Muttleylaff
I am surprised that this prophecy came from Oyedepo because I had given a similar prophecy here in Nairaland concerning Nigeria, though mine was not before 2020 but before the end of this Government's tenure.

I may not agree with Oyedepo on much but I am with him on this one, and incidentally the time he has left for his prophecy concerning Nigeria to come to pass is the same time I have left for my Nairaland prophecy concerning Nairaland to come to pass, so both may be connected.

And despite that the end of the year is very close, God still has more than enough time to bring both prophecies to pass, for with God even a second Is not too small.

So it's not over, until it's over.

God bless.
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
I am surprised that this prophecy came from Oyedepo because I had given a similar prophecy here in Nairaland concerning Nigeria, though mine was not before 2020 but before the end of this Government's tenure.

I may not agree with Oyedepo on much but I am with him on this one, and incidentally the time he has left for his prophecy concerning Nigeria to come to pass is the same time I have left for my Nairaland prophecy concerning Nairaland to come to pass, so both may be connected.

And despite that the end of the year is very close, God still has more than enough time to bring both prophecies to pass, for with God even a second Is not too small.

So it's not over, until it's over.

God bless.

Well we shall see, 2020 is just around the corner. It holds special significance for you as well, LoL!

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2019
LordReed:

Well we shall see, 2020 is just around the corner. It holds special significance for you as well, LoL!
Yeah! Really special.

My jesusjnr monikers Lol!
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by MrPresident1: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Ok, 5 days ..let's wait

2 Kings 7:1
Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith theLord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour besold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.

2 Kings 7:16
And the people went out, and spoiled the tents of the Syrians. So a measure of fine flour was sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, according to the word of the Lord.

Famine turned to abundance overnight, there is a precedence in the Bible. The LORD says on the day he will turn the captivity of the captives, we will be like men dreaming. You see, on the day redemption comes for the melanated man, we will be like men sleep walking. It will happen in just a single day, at the twinkling of an eye.
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by 1Sharon(f): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
SMSguru:

I can't wait to see it happen because I'm so sure that it will happen. I'm also so sure that I will be safer, sound and stronger by then.

10 years later :

SMSguru:
Happy Sunday everyone.

I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know what to do any longer.

I am confused and depressed.

I need your prayer and financial support right now like never before no matter how little.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by 1Sharon(f): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
benodic:

nothing is impossible. if you can imagine it then it can be manifested. the pastor did no wrong in his proclamation, he was just trying to awaken us to what we can become as a nation if we can only believe that we can do it.

forget about the politicians and start from yourself. if you light one candle in the midst of darkness you would have done more good than if you just folded your hands and continued cursing the darkness.

How far?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Janosky: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
SMSguru:
Yes, my spiritual father has just spoken during the Jubilee/Passover Night held at Living Faith Church, Canaanland, Ota, Africa.

He made it clear during his message to church faithfuls that God has a divine agenda for this great nation.

He prophesied without mincing words that Nigeria will be named among the World Powers by the year 2020.

I can't wait to see it happen because I'm so sure that it will happen. I'm also so sure that I will be alive, safer, sound and stronger by then.

Papa has spoken! And God has never allowed any of his words to fall to the ground because the scriptures can never be broken.

OP, wetin concern the holy Scriptures & your god of men fake prophecy mantra ?

YOYO

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Dikegodspower(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
na so myopic ones believed olukoya,,,my dear this prophesy,,, I no doubt am o ,but..........
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by 1Sharon(f): 2:17am On Jan 01, 2020
1Sharon:

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J Dominique seun
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by MJBOLT: 5:16am On Jan 01, 2020
he was right,nigeria is a world power in corruption and poverty

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Sheunma: 6:02am On Jan 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 01, 2020
SMSguru:
Yes, my spiritual father has just spoken during the Jubilee/Passover Night held at Living Faith Church, Canaanland, Ota, Africa.

He made it clear during his message to church faithfuls that God has a divine agenda for this great nation.

He prophesied without mincing words that Nigeria will be named among the World Powers by the year 2020.

I can't wait to see it happen because I'm so sure that it will happen. I'm also so sure that I will be alive, safer, sound and stronger by then.

Papa has spoken! And God has never allowed any of his words to fall to the ground because the scriptures can never be broken.
Wonderful but my own understanding is that Nigeria is going to be a spiritual world power like is isreal who Gods love will radiate from unto all nations Amen after all Nigeria is trigger of Africa

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by OkCornel(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nigeria is truly a world power grin

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by LordReed(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
LMFAO! OMFD! This is just too rich. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by harmargedon: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Viciheaka:

Wonderful but my own understanding is that Nigeria is going to be a spiritual world power like is isreal who Gods love will radiate from unto all nations Amen after all Nigeria is trigger of Africa
not even close.
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by harmargedon: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
OkCornel:
lol, and I know he had lots of offerings for that prophecy. funny how time flies

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by OkCornel(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
harmargedon:
lol, and I know he had lots of offerings for that prophecy. funny how time flies

Most Nigerians never learn.
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by donnie(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by thrillionaire(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Time really flies. It's 2020 and I don't know what to say about this prophecy. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by thrillionaire(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
1Sharon:

10 years later :

Damn shame!
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Valkrie: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
SMSguru:

Lol..2020 is almost ending and we are instead been pushed back to oblivion...this prophecy nah scam...I hope the OP is till on nairaland to witness the blatant lie...my worry is that they would claim holy spirit and God told them and show them and afterward collect monies from their gullible followers to further the work...So pathetic...I am sure the bloody scammer of a pastor have forgotten he ever said such...!!

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
OkCornel:

donnie:
[img]https://media./images/25556bc227c55e60b2807688f15f846c/tenor.gif[/img]

thrillionaire:
Time really flies. It's 2020 and I don't know what to say about this prophecy. lipsrsealed

Valkrie:
Lol..2020 is almost ending and we are instead been pushed back to oblivion...this prophecy nah scam...I hope the OP is till on nairaland to witness the blatant lie...my worry is that they would claim holy spirit and God told them and show them and afterward collect monies from their gullible followers to further the work...So pathetic...I am sure the bloody scammer of a pastor have forgotten he ever said such...!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUlgtncoSA 2020

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Acehart: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUlgtncoSA 2020

This table you are shaking...
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Sheunma: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
BitCraftman:
Many users here will rather see Oyedepo's prophecy not come to pass by 2020 than see Nigeria prosper.
Hate can override, corrupt and nullify one's love for an entity so easily.

I will take It to mean God wanted us to be there by 2020 but we bungled it once again.
embarassed cry
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by donnie(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by donnie(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
signalsmedia:
Blessed is he that believeth because there will be a performance of the word.

You can only see the performance if you believe. We the people are the Nigerians, not the land.

Believe it as an individual and you will see God's confirmation in 2020, believe it as a nation and God will confirm it.

mock the word and you will pay the price thereof.

See threat grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
LordReed:
Re: jesusjnr2020 formerly known as jesusjnr
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Re: jesusjnr2020 formerly known as jesusjnr
Yeah... Thanks for also reminding me of what your homosexuality said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Needless Deaths: 700 Dead In saudi arabia while trying to stone islamic satan.. / I Want To Convert To A Muslim / Why Many Will End Up In Hell House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.