Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE (37174 Views)

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Breaklimit1(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Praisepeace1:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
An Igbo lady,lives in lagos,37,AS,graduate,civil servant,working, from imoo state,need an Igbo guy 38-45yrs within lagos state,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding mature guy,within lagos, working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

O ALLAH,
We seek Your protection from abominable morals, abominable desires, abominable deeds, diseases and abominable end.
Amin!
*Jumat Mubarakah*

~ I am sorry but some ladies need to hear this,
No man is faithful to a jobless woman ..
Find singles ladies/guys who are indepy,working class,educated, godfearing,respectful on RFM(READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING) on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to say "I DO", amen
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dear MEN,
If a woman has taken advantage of you in the past, don't feel that all women are the same. There's a right woman for you who wants to treat you like a king, who wants to offload all her pure love to you, who will appreciate your effort, who won't disrespect you, who will be fearing to hurt you and to lose you, who will stay with you forever and makes a family with you, who will love and care about you. That patient LADY is waiting for you, you will fimd her she will change your life trust me.

Get hooked up with your dream partner in minutes with Readyformarriage Matchmaking. Connect on +2348091793640.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
STAY SAFE,STAY AT HOME.

LET'S DEFEAT COVID19.

~ My Daughter, before you tell him truth about your past life,Pls,first test his level of maturity!

~ Stop chasing her suitors away.
Marry her - NO
leave her alone - NO
Mr. Fine boy, you're a typical example of a spiritual husband.

Meet singles READY for marriage on 0809178364 WhatsApp, join 11 RFM couples and singles available for marriage with ease.Join now

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Single people; I pray you marry into a family that would accept and love you as much as they love their child whom you’ll be married to.

Parents, don’t force or pressure your
child to marry from your tribe. You can only advice.

Meet the love of your life on 08091783640,be part of READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
IS YEAR 2020 YOUR YEAR TO MARRY?

ARE YOU FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE THE NEXT TO SAY "YES I DO"

CORONOVIRUS IS REAL

LET'S BE ON SAFE GUIDE

SANITIZE YOUR HANDS

COVER YOUR NOSE

DISTANCE SOCIAL GATHERING

MAY GOD KEEP US ALL,AMENm

~ I will marry u "I will marry u."After sex,u vanish,Dis is one of the reasons many men are inside fanta bottles in d village.
Echeee

~ Appreciate every little effort of a man in your life, especially when he doesn't owe you anything!!
#Bothways.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Attention: 3 reasons why being single is extremely dangerous and below is a WhatsApp link where I'm adding single men and women who are interested in finding true love and building a family.

The Number one reason why being single is dangerous is because

1. There is no one to listen to you:

Painful right, yes I know for fact that not having anyone to pour your heart to, even when you see all your friends with their own life partner, happy and all mushy

There's always no one to lean on, no one to confide in.
always alone with your thoughts.

Your ideas are for your imaginations alone, you tend to be bored often, always left out amidst married friends cause you'll seem odd.

And you seriously think God has forsaken you, No he hasn't and i might be the Angel he sent to you because I just created another Free fast growing WhatsApp group strictly for working class

That could help you find a life partner, which i would give you a link to join but before i do so i want you to read the second reason why being single is dangerous

2. There's always no one to check on you:

Extremely Dangerous, lonely people always feel the whole world is against them

In a lonely state, you're without help.
No one to cry to for help. No one to share your deepest pain with.
Your life attaches boredom, you look odd to the outside world cause you'll seem a no love kinda person.

Your lifestyle changes, no one to correct your dress sense, your judgement of things reduces

Which leads to the next thing I'm about to talk about, which Is

3. Depression:

This is dangerous and I don't even pray this for my enemy

You grow more depressed being alone than when you've got a partner.

If you think I'm lying latest research by WHO shows that most single people are more depressed that people in a relationship

There's enough time on your part to think more about irrelevant things, which leads to depression and the most dangerous

thing is that depression leads to suicidal thoughts

It weighs you down and makes you feel less of who you are

I pray none of this happens to you

but I don't only pray i want to show you a pathway to find a life partner and be happily married

Visit READY FOR MARRIAGE today,a result - oriented group where you too can find a life partner and real wedding testimonies are abound.

So if you truly want to give love a chance and you don't want to hurt yourself while being single

Join one and only matchmaking platform with 11 RFM weddings in 38 months,READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
~ In making relationships work..the commitment must be from both sides..
Not one person farming and the other Enjoying..someday the farmer will be tired.

~ Never beg someone to be in your life. If you text, call or visit and still get ignored just walk away. It's called Self-respect.

Seeking a Romantic Relationship? Meet ladies and guys interested in dating. Join & see profiles of single Nigerian men or women and get hooked up.Be part of 11 RFM couples and singles ready for marriage, Sign up now WhatsApp 08091783640
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ramadhan Kareem everyone.
May Allah accept our prayers, fasting and increase our iman. And let this month heal us.

Those of you who go back to your EX, don't forget what happened to Lot's wife when she looked back. Your EX is your EXperience. Their tenure has EXpired. EXpect the New.

Meet the love of your life on 08091783640 WhatsApp, join READY FOR MARRIAGE, be part of 11 RFM couples and singles ready for marriage.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
To break is to make up, never give when you can build up a good relationship. Change your Marital Status Now with Readyformarriage Matchmaking. Connect with professional Matchmaker... +2348091783640 WhatsApp

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

SANITIZE YOUR HANDS

COVER YOUR NOSE

CORONO VIRUS IS REAL

MAY GOD KEEP US,AMEN.

~ Some women will make sure their shoes match their clothes, yet they cannot make their attitude match their beauty.

~ You are dating a man who doesn’t go to Church and you claim he cheats on you!
If he can cheat on God who are you?

Be the next to say "YES I DO" this 2020

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by donkelvin10(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Any serious lady interested in a true relationship should whatsapp or call me @ +2349023630072
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Are you still looking for the perfect dating site for you? Consider yourself lucky, because you've found the place to meet new romantic partners and friends! Join READYFORMARRIAGE Matchmaking on 08091783640 whatsapp

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Breaklimit1(m): 3:14am On Apr 29, 2020
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS TESTIMONIES
In 38 months,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?
Never prepare for relationship, but always prepare for marriage, marriage takes serious commitments and readiness of a person... Are you ready for marriage?? If yes connect with us on 08091783640 to meet a potential partner

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Breaklimit1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
3 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2017

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2018

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2019

ALL GLORY TO GOD,HALLELUJAH

~ If a man must have a good job, Car, and a house before marriage... What must a woman have before marriage.

~ Having A Wife Title Is More Important Than Becoming A Female CBN Governor"---Adamu Garba.

Visit READY FOR MARRIAGE on 08091783640 WhatsApp, a matchmaking platform with 11 WEDDINGS in 38 months,be the next couple,amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Breaklimit1(m): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2020
2020 OUR YEAR OF FULFILMENT

COVID19,STAY SAFE,STAY HOME

JOIN US ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

Keep contacting 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Be a testifier of READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM just like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM couples and available singles ready for marriage, find your better half here.
RFM rocks!
RFM is the perfect place to meet your soulmate

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 6:20am On May 01, 2020
GOD of RFM has bless us beyond what we can imagine by giving us 11 RFM couples in 38 months of RFM existence and we are ready to receive these blessings with more with thanksgiving and joy. We won't let praise cease from our lips this week and forevermore. May GOD surprise us more with a jaw-dropping miracle weddings in JESUS’ name,amen. We look forward to hearing more wedding testimonies.
Hallelujah.
All glory to GOD.

Join READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet the partner of your dreams. Be the next to testify,amen.
Happy new month.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 3:14am On May 02, 2020
Never mistreat your partner simply because there’s a high number of ‘better’ men/women chasing after you... You might be attractive for fun but not for keeps.

ARE YOU TIRED OF SEARCHING?
Let's help you get connected to your soulmate.Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 3:01pm On May 02, 2020
BEFORE YOU SAY I DO
I just stumbled on this timely snippets of relationship wisdom and I believe that it will not just inspire you but will be helpful to you.
Here we go
So tonight, we wanted to share with you 3 key things you should know before saying I do
1) Your partners family relationship - that whole thing young couples now tell themselves about I am married to the man or woman and not their family, lets just say you should understand the relationship.
2) Your expectations of the relationship - Many times we seek a lot of unrealistic expectations from our partners, remember that they are human just like you and rather than assuming they will meet them have conversations to manage your expectations.
3) Conflict is inevitable - Our vulnerabilities, insecurities, discomfort and different personalities will cause conflict sometimes in the marriage. You need to learn how to manage anxiety, practice healthy ways of taking care of you, and just making sure you’re in a good place to address whatever stressors are happening and most importantly understand how to communicate effectively.

Say "I DO" find your love on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 4:22am On May 03, 2020
Tired of being single Find your soulmate here

FIND YOUR SOULMATE
Are you not tired of being single
Why not give it a try today
Single ladies/guys say "can we date "
A serious partner will be hooked to you.
This is real matchmaking!!!
Connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Nobody: 10:47am On May 03, 2020
Attention: If you stay in lagos and you are interested in friends with benefits

If you want a freaky babe, more freaky than you with her agreement you can perform all your sexual fantasies on her…

No trust issues, No heart break and zero commitment

Zero feelings from you, total satisfaction on you, no refusal/no denial, anytime you want it she would give you steady

I have many ladies in Lagos who are interested in friends with benefits

Please Note:it is not free

You would also get 5 free gifts,

That covers sex, orgasm and getting any woman to off her pants for you

Add me up on Whatsapp on 0807 884 9553

Or

Use copy the short link on my profile to chat me on whatsapp
0807 884 9553

(Proof)

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
ALL ROAD LEAD TO IKOYI REGISTRY, LAGOS
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS

The LORD is good! And He’s mercies endures forever #WednesdayRFM
There have been so many wedding testimonies,marital breakthroughs and most importantly marital MINDSET CHANGES!
Indeed, something good has happened in RFM matchmaking with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months. We’re grateful to GOD,as we testify to great things GOD is doing and we pray for more,are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet the partner of your dreams according to your preferences.Bukola and Wale will say "I DO" at Ikoyi registry on 18th December,2019 to finalise their wedding rites,those who were around there joined us to crown it all for year 2019,we pray your own wedding day will come in JESUS name.
#whenRFMprays #somethinggoodmusthappen #takinhcharge.
Hallelujah.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 11:53pm On May 03, 2020

SANITIZE YOUR HANDS

COVER YOUR NOSE

CORONO VIRUS IS REAL

MAY GOD KEEP US,AMEN.

~ Some women will make sure their shoes match their clothes, yet they cannot make their attitude match their beauty.

~ You are dating a man who doesn’t go to Church and you claim he cheats on you!
If he can cheat on God who are you?

Be the next to say "YES I DO" this 2020

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 1:56am On May 04, 2020
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
A female doctor/pharmacist in Nigeria needed,she can be Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani,28yrs and above,must be graduate,working,AA,Christian,she can lives in any part of Nigeria,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding lady. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 4:56pm On May 04, 2020
ARE YOU MATURED, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS TRULY YES...COME FIND REAL LOVE AND MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND...MANY BEAUTIFUL LADIES/HANDSOME GUYS READY TO BECOMES WIVES/HUSBANDS...
JOIN NOW 08091783640 WHATSAPP
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by goodman3(m): 4:01am On May 05, 2020
I'm a 26 year old medical doctor. Tall, dark, handsome, based in South East and Igbo by tribe. I need a very light skinned, tall and humble girlfriend for a serious relationship and marriage. Age (18-22). Call me 08032299277
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Breaklimit1(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2020
Attention: 3 reasons why being single is extremely dangerous and below is a WhatsApp link where I'm adding single men and women who are interested in finding true love and building a family.

The Number one reason why being single is dangerous is because

1. There is no one to listen to you:

Painful right, yes I know for fact that not having anyone to pour your heart to, even when you see all your friends with their own life partner, happy and all mushy

There's always no one to lean on, no one to confide in.
always alone with your thoughts.

Your ideas are for your imaginations alone, you tend to be bored often, always left out amidst married friends cause you'll seem odd.

And you seriously think God has forsaken you, No he hasn't and i might be the Angel he sent to you because I just created another Free fast growing WhatsApp group strictly for working class

That could help you find a life partner, which i would give you a link to join but before i do so i want you to read the second reason why being single is dangerous

2. There's always no one to check on you:

Extremely Dangerous, lonely people always feel the whole world is against them

In a lonely state, you're without help.
No one to cry to for help. No one to share your deepest pain with.
Your life attaches boredom, you look odd to the outside world cause you'll seem a no love kinda person.

Your lifestyle changes, no one to correct your dress sense, your judgement of things reduces

Which leads to the next thing I'm about to talk about, which Is

3. Depression:

This is dangerous and I don't even pray this for my enemy

You grow more depressed being alone than when you've got a partner.

If you think I'm lying latest research by WHO shows that most single people are more depressed that people in a relationship

There's enough time on your part to think more about irrelevant things, which leads to depression and the most dangerous

thing is that depression leads to suicidal thoughts

It weighs you down and makes you feel less of who you are

I pray none of this happens to you

but I don't only pray i want to show you a pathway to find a life partner and be happily married

Visit READY FOR MARRIAGE today,a result - oriented group where you too can find a life partner and real wedding testimonies are abound.

So if you truly want to give love a chance and you don't want to hurt yourself while being single

Join one and only matchmaking platform with 11 RFM weddings in 38 months,READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 6:12pm On May 05, 2020
RFM - HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES

RFM is for singles who want a particular preferences be it tribe,local government,state,proffesion e.t.c RFM hookup request is where two sincere singles are ready for marriage, physically, mentally,spiritually, emotionally,financially based on a specific partner preferences.,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

This platform is for selected singles with mature minds,who are ready for marriage within 6 months - 1year.
Testimonies abound,more loading,we give GOD all the glory.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED. ONE LOVE.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2020
BEFORE YOU SAY I DO
I just stumbled on this timely snippets of relationship wisdom and I believe that it will not just inspire you but will be helpful to you.
Here we go
So today, we wanted to share with you 3 key things you should know before saying I do
1) Your partners family relationship - that whole thing young couples now tell themselves about I am married to the man or woman and not their family, lets just say you should understand the relationship.
2) Your expectations of the relationship - Many times we seek a lot of unrealistic expectations from our partners, remember that they are human just like you and rather than assuming they will meet them have conversations to manage your expectations.
3) Conflict is inevitable - Our vulnerabilities, insecurities, discomfort and different personalities will cause conflict sometimes in the marriage. You need to learn how to manage anxiety, practice healthy ways of taking care of you, and just making sure you’re in a good place to address whatever stressors are happening and most importantly understand how to communicate effectively.

Say "I DO" find your love on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 7:24am On May 08, 2020
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
A female doctor/pharmacist in Nigeria needed,she can be Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani,28yrs and above,must be graduate,working,AA,Christian,she can lives in any part of Nigeria,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding lady. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 2:30pm On May 08, 2020
Praisepeace1:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>

Keep contacting the number 08091783640 WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (51) (Reply)

nice BBM/WHATSAPP Sex Group / Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.