Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (530 Views)

. / How To Start Detergent Production Business In Nigeria -free Guide / Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: . by Tony142: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Damentia:
As a way of helping all those looking for a genuine and steady way of earning some income online, I have decided to give out my newly written eBook tittled" How to earn at least $1000 online selling on Amazon FBA from Nigeria ". Over the years I have invested in making money online selling different stuffs on the Amazon site right from the comfort of my home here in Nigeria and it has really paid off,I bought a lot of tutorials from different online sites and from several experts so as to learn about this biz.It is a step by step guide that with live pictures and proofs that will show you how I overcame all the challenges of Amazon seller account setup despite the fact that Nigeria is not among countries eligible, and was able to build a lifetime money generating business. The contents of the eBook are: How to register and pass the verification, list of current hot in demand products you can sell at the moment, how to source and sell products, how to send you products down to the Amazon warehouse, A-Z about how you can create and manage your seller account from Nigeria, how to cash your earnings via payonneer into your local bank account, how to boost your sales on Amazon. I can only give out this eBook to just 10 persons. Interested persons should send me a message on whatsapp on the contact on my signature.

tonynewyear142@gmail.com
Re: . by Snowcake: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Engineering / School Management Software Available For Sell / Life After School Foundation : Doing An Old Business In A 21st Century Fitting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.