Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Advice On How I Could Get The Sweden Student Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On How I Could Get The Sweden Student Visa (867 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How I Could Get The Sweden Student Visa by Ehiwere(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2007
Plz can anybody in the house tell or advice on how i could get the sweden student visa,i hv been accepted for a master in sweden.And i dont want to miss it for anything.
Re: Advice On How I Could Get The Sweden Student Visa by junegirl(f): 4:25pm On May 18, 2007
Why don't you go to the Swedish embassy to find out the requirements and take it there. You could even contact the school for help advice etc. All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Foundational Problems In Mathematics / . / School Closure And A Local Govt. Chairman's Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.