Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

City Girl’s Yung Miami Announces Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / City Girl’s Yung Miami Announces Pregnancy (311 Views)

Blueface Demands DNA Test After Chrisean Rock Announces Pregnancy / Rapper, Nicki Minaj Announces Pregnancy, Shares Baby Bump Photos / Elon Musk’s Girlfriend Grimes Announces Pregnancy On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

City Girl’s Yung Miami Announces Pregnancy by 24nobs: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Yung Miami announced that she was pregnant with her second child on Tuesday (June 11). The rapper City Girls shared her opinion with fans through an Instagram post with a film material depicting her breaking the news to head of quality control Pierre “Pee” Thomas in the trailer to the second part of City Point ‘Point Blank Period.

City Girl's Yung Miami Expecting Her Second Child 8
People In Pic
In the honest Caresh clip, she gets excited during a phone call. “I do not know what to do,” Pee pleads with tears in

READ MORE https://24nobs.com/city-girls-yung-miami-expecting-her-second-child/

(1) (Reply)

Ousted Egyptian President, Mohammed Morsi Collapses & Dies In Court During Trial / “i’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him” – Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy / Offset Finally Embraces Pop & Lock Tendencies, Vows To Do More Choreography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.