Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven (11649 Views)

Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by noble2faith(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Chukwurah003:
FakeChina prophet
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by mrchineke: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
nairalee:
Lol that's even an understatement

Infact pray real hard to make heaven if u miskatenly marry the wrong type.

Today I ask myself daily why must I get married? Cos the stories I hear daily is not worth the risk. Yesso marriage is a gamble. If u fall into the wrong hand just change your name to Solomon Grundy

I can't explain how much pressure my family and society is putting on me to marry but I keep remembering the saying "If it's not broken, don't fix it".

Single life is bliss. Why ruin it with the gamble of marriage?

There's NOTHING that marriage gives that u can't get in singlehood. NOTHING

Single life is absolute BLISS! Take that from me. Most married people are miserable as shit and full of pretend happy lies. Trust me on this. An in Nigeria it ruins your finances, then your dignity followed by your sanity. Nothing to gain as a man, you will simply be drained! And pls don't belief that rubbish about your children looking after you when you are old.....

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by HenryInno1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
lightwalkertv:
this are the reasons you are also advise as a Christian to marry. stop following this antichrist

1 Corinthians 7:28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.

1 Timothy 5:14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
1st Corinthians 7:8 i say Therefore To the Unmarried and widows , it is Good For them To abide as i am
8 but if they Cannot Contain, let them marry for it is better to marry than To Burn
Paul himself was not married but he was Advicing the people that they should stay single like him or If they Cant that they should Get Married

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by mrchineke: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
koyyes:
And that's the bloody truth.

Caucasians who aren't mostly religious know this.

It is here in the dark continent where devil releases his mess and sh1t that you find quacks who call themselves pastors deceiving 1diots with their marriage prayer crusades.

Let me not talk about the awful traditions that has messed up the entire thinking process of the negroe race.

Africans don't have sense.

Same reason the idiots (Africans) continue to marry and have babies like rats in an environment and economy that cannot sustain them.......

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by HenryInno1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
lightwalkertv:
this are the reasons you are also advise as a Christian to marry. stop following this antichrist

1 Corinthians 7:28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.

1 Timothy 5:14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
The reason y paul told them to stay single
was bcuz
1corinthians 7:32 but i would have u without carefulness. He that is unmarried Careth for the things that belong To The lord, how he may please the lord
33 but he that is married careth for the things of the world , how he may please his wife
MARRIAGE IS NOT A QUALIFICATION TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Ceyl(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Next2Bezee:

Is he wrong? Do you need to be married to make heaven?

You don't need to be married to make heaven, no link at all. However, the scripture is clear on matters bothering on divorce. If anyone ventures into marriage, divorce is not an option, but if one should divorce, he cannot remarry. Freeze should speak the whole truth, he claims to know the scriptures. I Cor. 7:10-11

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Why does he insist on stating what every child of 3 already knows?
You will be surprised how many people does not know this, not all in suit have brain, most have bread .
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Ceyl(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
mrchineke:

Same reason the idiots (Africans) continue to marry and have babies like rats in an environment and economy that cannot sustain them.......

With the way you release abusive words, i wonder how much petty you can be. It is not a war.
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by akdjr(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Where heaven de self? And Hell?
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by sweetrace(f): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
delugajackson:

You’d be surprised. A great number of Nigerians believe they need marriage to be happy. In fact society teaches and expects that especially for females. Here, a married person is seen as responsible even when they are not taking care of their family.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Adakintroy: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
If we are reason to faith, we can be reasoned out of it.

People like op freeze are the problem with the faith..rationality. the spirituality has left them.just rationality. This bible do not encourage divorce till death.

In marriage you are tested ultimatly.. Your, spirits: love, patience, humilty, self control, perseverance, honesty truth, honesty, obedience, kindness. E.t.c

Many of these new age rational teachers fail this text. But instead them praying for these spirit to increase more in them. They go back to cheap talking.

These are the spirit we faith in highligthe . If you divorce the spirit is not full. We are not reasoning here. We are talking in spirit. Pray for increase and be humble.
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Allymosh: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin
fowlyansh181:
you’d be amazed at how many people in Nigeria with the reasoning of a 2years old
o boy! You
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by nairalee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
mrchineke:

Single life is absolute BLISS! Take that from me. Most married people are miserable as shit and full of pretend happy lies. Trust me on this. An in Nigeria it ruins your finances, then your dignity followed by your sanity. Nothing to gain as a man, you will simply be drained! And pls don't belief that rubbish about your children looking after you when you are old.....

Thank you sir. I've been saying same since.

On the issue of children who said u can only birth children in marriage? I totally haven't seen a tangible reason why I'll marry except I wanna give in to pressure
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by nairalee(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
lightwalkertv:

This is too funny. The author of all the books you quoted remained single til the end.

What an irony!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Bridget95(f): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
delugajackson:

Sounds very "un-intellectual." Considering his character as a man who's only stock-in-trade is misinterpreting the Bible and inventing lies.
counter one of his lie with the bible scriptures or remain the liar.The guy never lied. Heaven and marriage are different and tithing has no biblical backing. period!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Ceyl(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
The fact that one does not have to be married to make heaven is basic. Everyone should know that in this day and age of knowledge. However, we cannot allow people to continue to deceive us. The real issue here is the rate at which people like Freeze are campaigning for others to join them in the world of divorced fellows.

Mark 10:9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

And no man here includes the man and the woman in the marriage. In fact, the Bible also says that if a couple should venture into divorce, they should not re-marry.
Let Freeze say this as well. He says he knows the Bible, he's a pastor as i heard.

Finally, I will close with this:

St. Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by madjune(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Freeze the Anti Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Next2Bezee:

Is he wrong? Do you need to be married to make heaven?

if daddy whatever brain is on freeze what's your excuse ... the 1st question is who argued with freeze that marriage is a prerequisite to make heaven .. what brought that up ?? its like saying only a potent man fit release sperm.
marriage or no marriage what as that got to do with heaven ... that thing called marriage is just a definition of what two people did ... we decides if its a happy union or a bitter experience.
Nowadays we all marry for the wrong reasons, we humans are the problem, if God instituted marriage then daddy freeze must be sick, who is he to even advice anybody
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by pinkygurl(f): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
babecode:
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has said an individual doesn’t have to be married for them to stay blessed and happy.

See his post below...

You don’t have to be married to be blessed, you don’t have to be married to be happy, you don’t have to be married to be rich or successful in business, you don’t even have to be married to make heaven.

I learnt all these when my first marriage failed and after the first 2 weeks of me being alone, I realized how much happier I truly was.

With my partner, I find it so effortless, she immediately understood my purpose and set out to help me become the best me. I could NEVER EVER have carried the #FreeNation mantle without her support and understanding in Every ramification.

The greatest lesson I learnt from my failed first marriage is; although as humans we make mistakes, we don’t have to be forced to live with all of them. When you make the mistake of choosing the wrong partner, and find yourself in a bad marriage, leave!

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/you-dont-even-have-to-be-married-to-make-heaven-daddy-freeze.html

This one loud o
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by StandardJohn(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
Heaven or Hell doesn't exist!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Slimguy0(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
I don't think anyone ever said you need to get married to make Heaven
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Doesn’t this go without saying? shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by glowingflame7: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
You don't have to use social media to make heaven too.
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hypocrite. I don't know why anyone takes this clown seriously.
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by desiredhome: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
kaen1317:
All these pastors are just entering daddy freeze trap upandan. There's one that kidnapped himself for ransom of N3 million. Ready made food for daddy freeze.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Exposing the fake prophets that are destroying Christianity and turning it to business venture to business
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by desiredhome: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
dalass:

He'll be forming Mr scriptures. Why did he get married in the first place?
Why did he divorce when the bible says that God hates divorce?
Lastly, why is he committing formication with his so-called partner...
All he sees are the specks in others eyes while the log in his own is still intact.

Bloody hypothetical eediot

Try to read and if you don't understand ask someone to explain to you, if your marriage is denying you your happiness, separate rather than dying there
This is the summary of the thread
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by Intellectual201: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
You need to be married to fulfill God's plan for humanity. Go ye into the world and multiply. Don't let anyone deceive you.
babecode:
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has said an individual doesn’t have to be married for them to stay blessed and happy.

See his post below...

You don’t have to be married to be blessed, you don’t have to be married to be happy, you don’t have to be married to be rich or successful in business, you don’t even have to be married to make heaven.

I learnt all these when my first marriage failed and after the first 2 weeks of me being alone, I realized how much happier I truly was.

With my partner, I find it so effortless, she immediately understood my purpose and set out to help me become the best me. I could NEVER EVER have carried the #FreeNation mantle without her support and understanding in Every ramification.

The greatest lesson I learnt from my failed first marriage is; although as humans we make mistakes, we don’t have to be forced to live with all of them. When you make the mistake of choosing the wrong partner, and find yourself in a bad marriage, leave!

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/you-dont-even-have-to-be-married-to-make-heaven-daddy-freeze.html

Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by desiredhome: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tomide007:
Every dummy knows this.
That's not true, as there are so many unhappy marriages today shows that a lot of people don't know this
Re: Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven by desiredhome: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ceyl:

You don't need to be married to make heaven, no link at all. However, the scripture is clear on matters bothering on divorce. If anyone ventures into marriage, divorce is not an option, but if one should divorce, he cannot remarry. Freeze should speak the whole truth, he claims to know the scriptures. I Cor. 7:10-11
Are you saying that if one is in a toxic marriage he/she should remain there? in which a lot of people have lost their life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) / Uche Jumbo Looking Completely Unrecogniseable On The Cover Of Exquisite Magazine / Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.